Dragons Age 2 Demo

Who's going to be getting into this one? Here we are in the middle of all these shooter and this is coming out. I knew it was but had forgotten.

I tried it last night. If you played the first one I think you'll notice the player flow a lot better. I mean before I felt like I was giving my character commands but now I'm actually fighting. And the weapons are more powerful and you don't have to wait for ever for them to recharge. Like the Mage. I also tried the Rouge guy and he has this one ability where he lights a small bomb or flash grenade and kind of hackie sacks it at the bad guys. And then the story was really good again. If you played the first one this story is going on in the middle of the first one. Which is cool because if you played the first you know whats going on and why things are the way they are.

But the Demo is in the PSN if anyone wants to try it out.

• 7 months later...

Finally bought this game.... Some games I put on the back burner so I get them cheaper and all of the bugs are worked out.

Anyways....

So far I like the game play. The flow of the battles is much better then the first game.

But the negatives....

There's not really a good story yet. The first one the story was excellent and there was a real reason to be playing. Maybe I haven't played it long enough but so far it's an awful lot of traveling and waiting for the next area to load. Then you find someone your supposed to talk to and get to lesson to a long winded drama about them losing something.

Again the game play is cool. I've been playing as the Mage and last night tried the Rouge. The rouge is bad ass with the Bows and is a lot of fun.

I know there coming out with Dragons Age 3.... I hope in 3 we get to use our character from Origins.