Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

UF Community Nightly rooms?

While ending a night playing in a private room with a bunch of clans in the UF community, I had a thought. RVN has their night and cBF has theirs as well. We need each clan to start their on night they can add their own theme or whatever they want. Then every night we will have a cheat free UF community only environment for some fun play. Just a thought anyone interested?

AES has thought about starting our own night but wanted to wait till we earned our membership. I think the idea of having these is good we would all have a place where we could get away from the less than honorable players out there !

While ending a night playing in a private room with a bunch of clans in the UF community, I had a thought. RVN has their night and cBF has theirs as well. We need each clan to start their on night they can add their own theme or whatever they want. Then every night we will have a cheat free UF community only environment for some fun play. Just a thought anyone interested?

Had a good time last night also and would like to see something along those lines to T-Bird.

Lets just take over the US Central Server like we used to do in SOCOM 3. Play in ranked rooms and all there were, was UF guys. That would be a way to prevent cheating...am I right?

What about when Socom 4 drops and there are no lobbies?

I think they are talking about doing this until socom 4 comes out. Seeing how they are allot of cheaters in confrontation that its hard to find a decent room.

Edited by iDnTyX

Im down for this. I had a lot of fun last night. I like redOctobers suggestion and just take over US Central. I usually try to find a medley in that server whenever I get on cause thats where I find the most UF people.

I see a few things with just taking over a room.

1. Who really even cares about rank anymore the new socom drops in a month and half.

2. Yes, we can vote out the cheaters and glitchers but they can also boot the room.

3. In a UF pass protected room we would not have to worry about any of that s**t. We know everyone in that room is legit and we can have a good time with no troubles.

I will actively seek a uf controlled room when I can and play wherever but I have to say I like the rooms with passwords better

Edited by funkvader

Ya I guess then its easier to find the other UF guys. So whoever makes the room just make it 16v16 and just put a bunch of random maps. No ranged explosives obviously. And then whatever password everyone wants to use.

We usually have a full RVN/cBF room going somewhere in the central server. I would be all for joining a created room with UF players. I would take the no rank room over the constant dark maps and cheaters any day ! LOL

Yeah, never had a disappointing night in these rooms.

We usually have a full RVN/cBF room going somewhere in the central server. I would be all for joining a created room with UF players. I would take the no rank room over the constant dark maps and cheaters any day ! LOL

i have had alot of fun playing with the guys at cbf and Rvn, friday and sat nights its wasy to find their rooms:)