Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
Sign in to follow this  

Sharp Shooter

I've got it and it seems quite a task to play with it on KZ3. Though it is fun as heck it involves alot of interaction by me physically.

I want to get some feed back from anyone here that is using it.

My only thought is that it has killed Socom as we once knew it.

I hope I am wrong.

so once u put it in the gun it allows the other options on the gun to function? cool

The only thing the gun is doing is pushing the appropriate buttons on the move so it works. It isn't actually doing anything besides hit those buttons. So you will need to charge the move controllers themselves.

Does the thing have Shock like the Dual Shocks?

Yes, the PS Move controller has vibrate. If that is what your are asking. I don't believe the actual Sharp Shooter does though.

I've got it and it seems quite a task to play with it on KZ3. Though it is fun as heck it involves alot of interaction by me physically.

I want to get some feed back from anyone here that is using it.

My only thought is that it has killed Socom as we once knew it.

I hope I am wrong.

Zipper did that, not the Move.

I used it on killzone at my brother's house, & let me tell you... If you try & use that thing in MP on socom your just asking to get owned every time, it's going to take "MONTHS" of practice to get fairly decent at using it fast enough for MP play, Just my opinion, it's fun for SP though

I used it on killzone at my brother's house, & let me tell you... If you try & use that thing in MP on socom your just asking to get owned every time, it's going to take "MONTHS" of practice to get fairly decent at using it fast enough for MP play, Just my opinion, it's fun for SP though

I figured as much. It might be fun on co-op and SP though. Which is why I'm getting it. Solely for those modes.

I found better success with taking all settings down to ZERO. It was nice then.

other than me swinging and diving in my living room. My wife was pissed but I had fun.

yea i'm not sure about KZ3 but it looks like S4 has a deadzone that can be minimized specifically for the sharpshooter that would make it a bit easier to use without having to make dramatic movements.

So I got my Sharp Shooter last night. What is the rail on top for? I was talking with Attitue, and we both agree it looks like it's for a scope.

I wonder if a red dot scope is coming out. Or some sort of electronic add-on for the Sharp Shooter.