cod4 weapons

Wow

Most Useless Perks

- Juggernaut - This just equals that you have no confidence in your aim ahhahhah. But nah useless if you get naded, shot in the chest which most people shoot at, or run into a claymore.

- Martyrdom - Does not work around skilled players.

- Last Stand - This perk is dumb around good players...

- Double Ammo - Dumb since you can pick up a weapon really easily.

- Perk where you can carry 2 weapons, also dumb since you can pick up weapons...

there are more but i cant remember them....

Best perks in my opinion are...

Stronger Bullet Penetration (forgot the name of it)

3x Nades

Extreme Conditioning

Guest Stealthknight

Actually i like Overkill (Perk where you can carry 2 weapons) As a sniper it allows me to run around and gun while moving positions since my DE .50 isnt to accurate from a medium distance. SO i carry my sniper and an M4 Carbine.

ShadowOfaSolja ]

Actually i like Overkill (Perk where you can carry 2 weapons)  As a sniper it allows me to run around and gun while moving positions since my DE .50 isnt to accurate from a medium distance.  SO i carry my sniper and an M4 Carbine.

ya but sniping w/o stopping power is horrible even with the 50cal .....its not worth it just snag a gun when u run by one. last stand and marty are lame retarded perks that need to go especially in hardcore.

Primary Weapon: P90 or M4

Secondary Weapon: DE or M7 (some sniper, not sure of the correct name)

Perk 1: x3 Nades

Perk 2: Sleight of Hand or OverKill (because sometimes you need to make a snipe shot & dont have time to go running around looking for one to pick up ::))

Perk 3: Matrydom (i have a different setting for Hardcore, but i usually leave Marty on ;D)

Primary Weapon: MP5 w/ red dot (used primarily in CQB) or M4 w/red dot (used primarily for wide open maps; sometimes the silencer)

Secondary Weapon: What ever the default pistol is (only use this if I run out of ammo in my primary)

PERK 1: x3 Special Grenades (I havent unlocked the x3 Frags yet, but I'm working on it damn it ;)) or x2 Claymores

PERK 2: Deeper Ipmact (think thats what its called) or Sleight of Hand

PERK 3: Martydom