interesting COD footage, damn i love infinity ward...

Hybird_chaos ]

Dude this is cool I also saw it the other day I only wish He would have put up pics of the game after the real life ones cause some of them I didn't get

yeah def man, thatd make a LOT more sense for a few of them, but i thought it was cool b/c infinity ward actually took the time to base their levels exactly off real life places, ever see zipper/sony do that? i didnt think so....DAMN I LOVE INFINITY WARD. ;D

Guest [OHM]_contract_

that place is an awful place. Chernobyl... I remember when I was a kid, when I lived in Germany. I remember the effects of that place still. We had to remove our shoes and wash em outside before going in a house, couldn't play in any sand (absorbed radiation) whenever the winds blew our direction. It was kinda creepy. And I lived in West Germany so that just tells you how scary that shit is and how far radiation can travel and affect people still years later......

_CONTRACT_ ]

that place is an awful place. Chernobyl... I remember when I was a kid, when I lived in Germany. I remember the effects of that place still. We had to remove our shoes and wash em outside before going in a house, couldn't play in any sand (absorbed radiation) whenever the winds blew our direction. It was kinda creepy.  And I lived in West Germany so that just tells you how scary that shit is and how far radiation can travel and affect people still years later......

wow man, sounds like some scary shit...

Guest [OHM]_contract_

lol, COD4 glitchers already??? wow. that was faster than you can count to 100. Fuck I hope the new socom they'll have the shit better. So many fuckin cheaters out there. what a sin. mks me not even wanna play it anymore. FUCKERS.

So I have a couple of questions that maybe someone in here can answer for me.

1.) Do the programmers leak information that allows the glitches to be discovered?

or

2.) Are gamers really that intelligent that they are able to discover the glitches on their own?

Since the large majority of gamers dont buy the games just to spend hours upon hours trying out different button combonations I'd think it would be the programmers who are responsible for allowing "GAMER TRASH" to ruin our gaming experiences. IMO

Hannibal. ]

Man this is off topic but this disturbed me as well. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F891rkFzg7M&feature=related

Sucks that they can't keep crap like this off a great game.

yeah man, i saw a few of those videos too, pathetic....and black snake, IMO i think its gamers with no lives, i watched 1 of the videos, and a guy was sitting there spinning. when a connection is interrupted aka LAG, characters will spin. so idk. i think its the gamers flipping their switches and figuring it out for themselves.

Snake Doctor ]

So I have a couple of questions that maybe someone in here can answer for me.

1.) Do the programmers leak information that allows the glitches to be discovered?

or

2.) Are gamers really that intelligent that they are able to discover the glitches on their own?

Since the large majority of gamers don't buy the games just to spend hours upon hours trying out different button combonations I'd think it would be the programmers who are responsible for allowing "GAMER TRASH" to ruin our gaming experiences.  IMO

usually the programmers leak cheats and gliches a couple months after the games release to catch players attention and keep them interested in the game

Fuck em as long as they do it on their own & it doesn't affact a normal game.. I mean they paid $59 for it too. ;D

Also most of those are nothing special you could find some like that easy if you tried to. all they do is jump on someones back & it puts them on another level in the game which was never meant to be played on.

Some of those roofs actually look like they might be legit though.!

Guest [+30]PuddyTat
RNG187 ]
Hybird_chaos ]

Dude this is cool I also saw it the other day I only wish He would have put up pics of the game after the real life ones cause some of them I didn't get

yeah def man' date=' thatd make a LOT more sense for a few of them, but i thought it was cool b/c infinity ward actually took the time to base their levels exactly off real life places, ever see zipper/sony do that? i didnt think so....DAMN I LOVE INFINITY WARD.  ;D

[/quote']

now if they would only take the time to make their servers look and act like REAL servers, we could enjoy all this realistic environment >:(