This make me wish I had a xbox

I am fine with out a candy cane level to be honest lol Unless I can pick Santa as a load out I could care less lol...

IW has done a fine job with a great game IMO. If we are wishing for patches- I would like to put a permanent clan and lobby options on the list...

Just as with any game (including every new socom that drops) there are folks who simply do not like change.... and there are those who addapt, react and overcome (thats one of my clans slogans). ;)

It is what it is fellas.

I agree it would have been cool to play a Christmas map but I would much rather they put in permanent clan and lobby options like SID suggested. Then we could play the themed maps.

And, how freaking funny would it have been to see 18 Santas with MP5's and RPG's running around battling each other. :D

If you have anyone else that plays in your house as well its awesome.

My wife does drums myself and my brotherinlaw do the guitars and my mther inlaw will come over and sing on the weekends LOL..

It comes with one guitar...So I bought two rock bands and sold eveything but the guitar for $100 to someone I knew that had 2 guitars from GH anyways.

Problem is the RB guitars break rather quick...they replace them but still....it sucks for ya. So now I have 2 RB guitars that should be in the mail tommorow...2day air. :)

I havent been able to get online with it yet though.....No time even if I could though...we play it from 10pm when we get off work till 4am cause its so addicting. :)

I cant make it past begginer. My fingers dont move that fast on the guitar and I cant seem to get the hang of the drums. I'm not very musicly inclined. I prefer to kill things than make music. The wife and kids enjoy it though. I enjoy the songs though. They bring back youthful memories.

-DiscipIe- ]

The xbox one came out days after the PC one did.

Show me that ANYWHERE..!?

Not that it isn't possible, but did you play on it..?

Do you know anyone personally that played on it.?

And finally why do you think that the answer to both questions is "no" ;D

Dont believe the hype.. if the map was available for 360, EVERYONE we know would have played on it.

Or do you think they only had it available for download from 12:01am to 3am on christmas morning ..lol

ROOSTER..!!

You got the short end of that stick. The GH guitars are way better than the RB guitars. you will be sending back your new RB guitars in a few weeks.!!

I suggest to anyone to try to pick up GH guitars anywhere they can.. they are much better.. and if you dont mind the wired ones they are really cheap.! (does not apply to PS3, GH guitars do not work on RB for PS3, only on 360)

But yes, i do love "Rock Band".. it is so much fun if you get 3 or 4 people playing together.! (I do Drums & Bass usually)