My thoughts on socom 4 :)

It's Crusha, AKA STreetmarine, AKA who know's what else... depends on the site?? LOL JOKE<

Refer to? Im confused :).. Im known as streetmarinee now..But my other names before have been GBcRuSha , XFATAL1TYZ, LK-CRUSHA, hmm I think another1 I cant remember it though. But yea I like my sTReeTMaRiNee name. It is the year 2011 not 2009

Edited by hLx sTreeTMaRiNee

So did you earn the Marine part of the name or did you just decide to use it?

Well to be honest with you sir I wanted to join the marines after I graduated high school but I could not because I am disabled in many ways..

So I call myself sTReeTMaRiNee cause my dad says it all the time im a marine out of uniform.. But no im not really a Marine. My dad was a marine though for 6 years. But nope :) Just a socom name for me!

• 2 weeks later...

LoL I have to say. Socom 4 is a new game and I heard socom was changing into a new generation of Socom but I did not know by this much. I kinda like Socom 4 after playing the beta.. Well I kinda wish it felt more like Socom to at that :). It is kind of like a Socom/Graw/Gears of war type of game.