Zambrano WHOOPS Barrett

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/recap?gameId=270601116

I wish there was video of the clubhouse portion of the fight lol. Barrett will be sporting his busted lip and TWO black eyes tomorrow for all to see lol. As a Cubs fan it sucks to see this happen, but Barrett should not have gone into the clubhouse until Zambrano left. Hopefully it will serve as a wakeup call and kick this team into gear, because they are grossly underachieving.

Both of them are hot headed, and we'll just wait to see what happens the next Barrett catches for Zambrano. The cubs need to get on the ball, start winning some games and get out of this win a game, lose 4 straight rhythm.

Remember when Barrett punched A.J. Perzinsyki (sp?)? That was great! Nothing like the Cubs - Sox rivalry!

• Directors

Well, I for one think they both need thier asses kicked for acting like that. I've been involved in fights with a team mate during practice, but, never during a game. And I'm not sure what Barrett (6'3" 210lbs) was thinking duking it out with Z (6'5" 255lbs) in the first place. It's not like he looks like he can't (or won't) whip somebody's ass. I guess he thought he'd give it a shot since he bent Pierzynski's teeth a little last season. Z took full blame for the incident, and both players have been fined.

Like Pinella said though, "A wildfire is better than no fire".

And I agree Smokey....Zambrano made a few outlandish predictions in Spring Training, and his mammoth ERA coupled with the club's sub .500 season thus far, should be what they have on thier minds, instead of fighting with each other.