Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

sTReeTMaRiNee Introduction!!!

Hello UF :) my name is Chuck aka sTReeTMaRiNee I am a 25 year old disabled gamer that loves gaming. I have seen the UF site pop up on many forums thought I would check you guys out :). I have been under many names in other socoms, some may know me as GBcRuSHa, LK-CRUSHA, XFATAL1TYZ. I can not wait for socom 4 to start. Well I hope you like my introduction :)

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

I like your introduction and am glad you found Urgent Fury. I hope you enjoy your stay and hope you find a clan to game with in one of our upcoming tournaments. The best way to make your gaming experience the best it can be is to game in Urgent Fury.