Will you be buying homefront?

Will you be buying Homefront  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be buying Homefront

got mine today.. its amazing offline so far.. graphics are up to par and hit detection seems right on. Have yet to get online with it yet.. It is not your average FPS... i mean it is.. but its system is way different and really rewards players who are playing smart and getting kills/points.

got mine today.. its amazing offline so far.. graphics are up to par and hit detection seems right on. Have yet to get online with it yet.. It is not your average FPS... i mean it is.. but its system is way different and really rewards players who are playing smart and getting kills/points.

Cant wait to get home and try it. I picked it up today while at work.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

homefront dropped today. here's a live stream of gameplay if anyone wants a peek at this title. I'm still on the fence... I have a $40 Bestbuy gift card... hmm....

http://www.justin.tv/xnasaone#/w/968784000

That's a cool website. There are several games to choose from, not just Homefront.

Bookmarked. If I can't play them 24/7, then I'll watch them 24/7.

IMO its nothing like CoD other then its FPS ... story alone is brutal.. its amazing that this made it to shelves considering how BAN HAPPY people are these days.

Especially at the start of the single player when your in the bus and you see a father and mother kneeling in front of a wall with their young son being held back from them as they are executed right in front of them. Or later on in the game when you come upon the concentration camp inside the high school stadium and as you make your way through you come upon a field being used to dump bodies of the dead in mass graves.

Not a peep from anyone, but someone sets off a bomb off in an airport and they go right to the video game with the shooting in an airport and call it the same thing.

Bunch of Dumbasses!!

The single player story is awesome! It could have easily been added to "Red Dawn" and seeing as the writer that wrote the movie also wrote the single player story for Homefront makes it worth buying in my opinion.

I havent played the multiplayer much, but when i did, it was alot of fun. You have quite a number of weapons to choose from, including humvees and helicopters that can be upgraded to other vehicles. At one time in the game i was able to get a tank. You get points for kills and more for headshots, which you use to upgrade the kit your using be it a new sniper rifle or like i said earlier new vehicles to spawn in.

Its fun, but if your looking for some new multiplayer experience? This aint it.

I heard the single player game is only about 5 hours long, and i played it for about 3 hours or so, so i should be close to the end which is a little dissapointing. If its true, i would have to give Homefront about a 6 out of 10 for the generic multiplayer and too short single player section.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I got it also. Of course, just like every other single game i've bought in the last couple of years, it had opening day fail. The "dedicated" servers were overloaded and I played 1 game online before getting disconnected. I tried for 3 hours to get back on and nothing. Finally I reset my PS3 and tried again and I got right back in and played for hours. I really like the online play. It's like a hybrid of MAG, BF, and even a litttle Socom feel to it. The maps are big and laid out very well IMO, and it's extremely hard for 1 person to dominate the game. The party system is failing worse than any cod titles yet. Can't keep anyone in a party. Hopefully these things get worked out soon.

The Single player was kinda sluggish and the graphics aren't all that great. (Kinda looks like Left for Dead).I hate having to watch cinematics instead of just playing the damn game.

If anyone wants to try and get together and play send me an invite.

Well truth be told Player, i was involved in the alpha test of this game and its exactly what we went through.. funny thing is it was never fixed. They held like 5 or so tests on the EPD release that we had and i had a lot probs following in a party and things were not stable. Then they ended it and claimed they had fixed it. Interesting to hear that things havnt changed.. glad socom 4 beta dropped to help keep me occupied in hopes they can actually fix this.