FINALLY THEY FIRED HIM!!

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

Ravens finally fired Head Coach Brian Billick...which makes me so happy because i am a huge ravens fan and brain suks masive butt cheeks...cant wait to see who we get!

heisman winner > steve mcnair, next point. you cant hate him THAT much, he did win you guys a super bowl 8 years ago, and you're defense is always 1 of, if not the best. although you had a VERY rough season, i doubt its his fault. b/c hes a great coach, i think just bad luck hit the ravens, especially in overtime against miami 8)

No not bad luck. They needed something different. I think Brian Billick is a great coach also. But he needed a good quarterback, and sorry Ddubya that isn't Troy Smith, nor is it Steve Mcnair. They needed a QB with good decision amking and could keep the offense on the field for more then 10-15:00 of a game. They had probably the best defense in the NFL but they were on the field so much any team could break them down. IT is suprising the bears made it as far as they did last year. Of course this year most the teams have finally figured out their cover 2 scheme. But the Bears did come up with some good games.

Basically new scenery coach wise will be a good thing for the Ravens.

RNG187 ]

heisman winner > steve mcnair' date=' next point. you cant hate him THAT much, he did win you guys a super bowl 8 years ago, and you're defense is always 1 of, if not the best. although you had a VERY rough season, i doubt its his fault. b/c hes a great coach, i think just bad luck hit the ravens, especially in overtime against miami  8)

Are you sure about that? I assume you mean XXXIV which was won by the STL Rams.

-SnowBud- ]
RNG187 ]

heisman winner > steve mcnair' date=' next point. you cant hate him THAT much, he did win you guys a super bowl 8 years ago, and you're defense is always 1 of, if not the best. although you had a VERY rough season, i doubt its his fault. b/c hes a great coach, i think just bad luck hit the ravens, especially in overtime against miami 8)

He means Superbowl XXXV when the Ravens beat down the Giants.

D_dubYa ]

Oh and smoke, my boys(Buckeyes) smoked the Illini if basketball tonight........GO BUCKS

I know, Illini basketball is in a rebuilding year this year. We would be where we normally are if our top recruit for this year Eric Gordon didn't suddenly decide to snub us for Indiana. You can't blame the teams failures on one recruit though. Illini Basketball is 2 years away from a serious threat in March (They will be good next year, but not a major threat). We have a really good transfer coming in next season by the name of Alex Legion.

smokeosama ]
-SnowBud- ]
RNG187 ]

heisman winner > steve mcnair' date=' next point. you cant hate him THAT much, he did win you guys a super bowl 8 years ago, and you're defense is always 1 of, if not the best. although you had a VERY rough season, i doubt its his fault. b/c hes a great coach, i think just bad luck hit the ravens, especially in overtime against miami  8)

Are you sure about that?  I assume you mean XXXIV which was won by the STL Rams.

I thought we were talking about Steve McNair? He wasn't the QB for that game Trent Dilfer was, hell McNair wasn't even on that team then. That's why I asked about XXXIV, the Super Bowl which McNair did QB in.

If i'm completely off my rocker someone let me know.

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

no your right but Brian Billick is too damn stuborn... troy smith is way better than boller bolle is way too inconsistant billick sucked and im happy he was gone...and for the record we woulda never won the super bowl if we had kyle boller

-SnowBud- ]
smokeosama ]
-SnowBud- ]
RNG187 ]

heisman winner > steve mcnair' date=' next point. you cant hate him THAT much, he did win you guys a super bowl 8 years ago, and you're defense is always 1 of, if not the best. although you had a VERY rough season, i doubt its his fault. b/c hes a great coach, i think just bad luck hit the ravens, especially in overtime against miami 8)

I thought we were talking about Steve McNair? He wasn't the QB for that game Trent Dilfer was, hell McNair wasn't even on that team then. That's why I asked about XXXIV, the Super Bowl which McNair did QB in.

If i'm completely off my rocker someone let me know.

lol I think you misread his post, he was talking about Brian Billick.

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

negatory roger roger, ANY coach is better than the Stubborn Brian Billick.....Great guy... dumb coach...the only reason we got a a trophy was because he inherited a great offense rean by trent dilfer or however you spell it and a still great defense.....one team ive begun to have a lot of respect for is the Seahawks....what i like most about them is they are sooo disciplined and thats what we need...we have entirely too many playmakers but we get so many penalties/