Urgent Fury invades PAX East 2011

ufPAXeast001-500x334.jpg

Urgent Fury CFO Armond Compton gets a hands on sample of Zipper Interactive’s SOCOM 4 at PAX East 2011. (Inset) Urgent Fury Media Assistant Will “disfsk3x14″ Pulistar gets some stick time on SOCOM 4 as well.

He says…Meow!

Stay tuned for continuous updates from the expo.

gfx.php?type=thumbs&value=0

Score: 0 (0 votes cast)

powered.png

Urgent Fury Command: digg.pngsphinn.png delicious.pngfacebook.png mixx.png googlebookmark.pngblogospherenews.png email_link.pnglinkedin.pnglive.png msnreporter.pngmyspace.png pdf.png twitter.png yahoomyweb.pngyahoobuzz.pngblogplay.png diigo.png dotnetkicks.png friendfeed.png linkagogo.png linkarena.png myshare.png ping.pngyiggit.png addtofavorites.png

di

di

UrgentFuryUnleashed?d=yIl2AUoC8zA UrgentFuryUnleashed?d=qj6IDK7rITs

r1MAvVPQDfs

More...

Well Pax East 2011 Day 1 is over and all i can say right now is WOW... this is my first experience with a convention and i must say it did not dissapoint me. After Receiving our media passes the first thing we did was head over to the Socom Booth. My First Experience with Socom 4 was with Respawn. I will tell you this. it Does NOT feel like a respawn as much as a cod or mag would feel. Bomb Squad was the first mode that i played and go figure first time playing i was the bomb defuser. The Bomb Defuser does take A Lot Of Bullets. the quickest way that i killed the bomb squad guy was with 2 grenades he died instantly after that. All and all i know everyone is going to be asking is it socom or is it just like cod or mag. I will tell you this. Yes it has some qualities of Both Mag and Call Of Duty but i will guarantee you this IS SOCOM. Me personally i have not played the original socom titles. but from the videos i have watched with them it reminds me of that type of gameplay. Hit indicator is SPOT ON. Basically in my opinion i think this is going to be huge. Its hard for me to to pick up a game and stick with it.. I have tons of games that i have purchased that i havent touched in months. From what i have seen today. I think all of the doubters will stop doubting this game and start getting excited for its release.

Any Questions Feel Free to ask. More to come for Day 2 at PAX EAST Tomorrow.

Edited by disfsk3x14

So how does the whole "super seal" work with no pistols and everyone running around with two primaries ?

So far from what you've seen how is the weapon balance with these guns ? I'm hoping ts not like cod where there 2-3 guns that just overpower the rest.

How is the sniping in this game are snipers that should be one shot kills one shot ?

How powerful are the nades ?