What would you do for a @socom beta code?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's still early I don't think the invites are going out till tomorrow.

From Zipper:

Private Beta invites will not be sent out until after the client itself has been made available for download (i.e. sometime in the afternoon/ evening of March 15 -- west coast time)

And from what I read, they are coming via the PSN. You will also get an email letting you know there is an invite on your PSN message system.

Edited by IRISH BULL

• Directors

Well guys remember we are giving 25 away so there have been some great answers some not so great, but keep them coming... I am getting on a plane again headed to MN... and will be reviewing tomorrow.

HURRY, and remember to win you have to reply to this post.

Well, since I just found out today that I lost the code I got with KZ3, and pondering the many thing I would do to get one..

-I would start by posting anykind of photo requested by a staff member of your choosing (must not involve nudity)- although semi-nude would be fine.... Whatever it will be, standing outside my house in my underwear. In a bathtub or toilet with urgent fury written on my forhead with my wifes eyeliner.

-Let my wife do a full makeover on me, including makeup and her clothes, while holding a sign in downtown of my little town that says "Urgent Fury.com"- Where real man do their tactical gaming"

And I would be willing to do both of these just for a beta code:):):) Pictures will be included for everyones viewing pleasure:)

Speaking about the Beta, did anyone get an invite to tomorrows closed beta? I was hoping to get one from being a Gap member, but i guess not. Ill just have to wait till the 22nd.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I was hoping too but man I guess ya really have to be close to zipper to have gotten one....

One thing what beta is it? KZ one?

Edited by Neoblackhound

Well guys remember we are giving 25 away so there have been some great answers some not so great, but keep them coming... I am getting on a plane again headed to MN... and will be reviewing tomorrow.

HURRY, and remember to win you have to reply to this post.

I would dye my hair UF orange then shave the UF fist on either side of my head, buy a UF t-shirt, and get some UF fliers; wear and take all of that to S4 release night at my local GameStop.

The private beta invites are going out today, nobody got them before today. Apparently North American beta testers haven't even got their invites yet, only Australia and EU players were invited thus far. I'm still hoping that my previous beta input and G.A.P. status earned me a private beta invite. If you didn't get invited yet, don't panic...nobody has from North America lol.

• Directors

Ok now that the Private Betas have gone out, I am ready for the final push... these are for March 29th same time as KZ3. If you have Plus please indicate this in your reply because we would really like to hook those up that did not get in to Phase 1 and Phase 2.

Once again 25 codes up for grabs, and you will receive the code via PM so you need to be registered on the forums.

Ok now that the Private Betas have gone out, I am ready for the final push... these are for March 29th same time as KZ3. If you have Plus please indicate this in your reply because we would really like to hook those up that did not get in to Phase 1 and Phase 2.

Once again 25 codes up for grabs, and you will receive the code via PM so you need to be registered on the forums.

Yea, take me out then. I got into the private beta.