What would you do for a @socom beta code?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok now that the Private Betas have gone out, I am ready for the final push... these are for March 29th same time as KZ3. If you have Plus please indicate this in your reply because we would really like to hook those up that did not get in to Phase 1 and Phase 2.

Once again 25 codes up for grabs, and you will receive the code via PM so you need to be registered on the forums.

No PlayStation Plus... wish I did.

post-8332-140900775146_thumb.jpg

It's not what will I do. It's what did I do for the beta code, and that is I made Cow into a cross dresser. Sadly it didn't take much effort.

BTW I'm in the private beta but if selected I will donate my code to Cow for helping out.

Edited by Phenom

Guest Attitude
I will write the following advertisement on the back window of my suburban with shoe polish, and leave it on there until it disolves off!

www.urgentfury.com

A tactical gaming website

I'll post pics here to confirm it if needed.:photo::laugh:

I will no longer be participating. Please remove my offer.

I would be willing to blow my self up with every variety of explosive available in the game. Including chain reacting multiple items in a row (i.e. use one claymore to blow another that blows another that blows a barrel that kills me) and post it on YouTube for all to laugh at.

• Directors

Ok its time... first if you do not need a code please update your posts to "I already Got In"... please do that in the next 24 hours...

Now for you that are eager to get your codes... get posting in here, on Friday I will pm the first 25 codes out, then Saturday we will give away 25 more, then Sunday we will dish out another 50...

Watch each day on how to get them...

• Directors

The Staff have chosen the following winners, you will receive your code via PM and if you already have access you are more than welcome to give your code to a friend.

xT-BlRDx

Last-

HippieChik

TheCaracarn

BLACKCLOUD--

SGTJOEFRIDAY

IRISH BULL

HAMMERTACKER

Chaka

Attitude

xcerealxxkillax

hLx INSIDIOUSx