Socom 4 Multiplayer Footage from PAX East

Nice video definitely one of the better ones I have seen. I noticed in medium ranged gunfights you kept going OTS, is this your personal preference or does hipfire seem useless at that range?

Abandoned looks amazing and I was laughing at the bomb tech that you were lighting up in the back and he never turned around that was great.

If anyones wondering why i was knifing so much was bc im used to not having my knife on the r3 or l3 so i kept clicking :-)

That's me. I mash the hell outta L3 and always ending up swipe that damn knife. I would say 20% of my deaths on MAG are caused by this problem.

Nice vid though.

Ok, as of right now, this is probably the best Socom 4 video I have seen. Especially coming from a UF member makes it better... I must say that this video has me thinking that this will be my main game come April 19th:)

thanks UF!and good shooting DIS, it looked like you did fairly well, I also like how you showed a few things in it for a few secs;)

Thanks man!!!!

• Directors

I noticed during my playtime, that if you weren't in the hotspot just right when you knife, its all net. There definatly is a recover time from your knife swing, so if discovered, your enemy surely has a chance to get a knife in on you.

• Directors

You guys knock it all you want, I have now got a ton of hours and I am very happy... Uplink is a crazy fast mode, I don't know if I can even describe an example of how fast this mode works.

And the intel drops where you die and stays there... WHAT A CONCEPT

You guys knock it all you want, I have now got a ton of hours and I am very happy... Uplink is a crazy fast mode, I don't know if I can even describe an example of how fast this mode works.

And the intel drops where you die and stays there... WHAT A CONCEPT

So it doesnt go back to the original spot. Nice.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Lets look at this game without our socom glasses on shall we. If this was a first person shooter and the name wasn't socom would you honestly buy this game or would it fall at the waist side like MOH, BFBC 2, MAG and so forth. Please anyone tell me how the new "standard" game play of s4 is any different then all these cookie cutter fps other then its third person.

Another thing is are we really going to be playing the classic game with these game modes on UF ? I mean as it's been stated by zipper the game, maps and modes where all made to be played with the standard game type "respawn", however there are some changes once your doing classic with these game modes. Because it seems with game modes such as Bomb Squad and Last Defense its going to take the respawn part of the game for each team to have a equal chance to win.

p.s- I've had my s4 game paided off for sometime now and will prob like the game.

Edited by Last-

Lets look at this game without our socom glasses on shall we. If this was a first person shooter and the name wasn't socom would you honestly buy this game or would it fall at the waist side like MOH, BFBC 2, MAG and so forth. Please anyone tell me how the new "standard" game play of s4 is any different then all these cookie cutter fps other then its third person.

Another thing is are we really going to be playing the classic game with these game modes on UF ? I mean as it's been stated by zipper the game, maps and modes where all made to be played with the standard game type "respawn", however there are some changes once your doing classic with these game modes. Because it seems with game modes such as Bomb Squad and Last Defense its going to take the respawn part of the game for each team to have a equal chance to win.

p.s- I've had my s4 game paided off for sometime now and will prob like the game.

I've been saying that about confrontation forever!!!

I've never been a fan of respawn in socom, however the new game types that require respawn, like last defense, look to be really fun. But other then that I'll probably be sticking to Classic Mode because I feel that's how socom is meant to be played. However, Search & Destroy is my favorite game type in CoD, so maybe it's just me...

Edited by Peebrain