Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Wanted-Black Ops

I run with a house full of teenage kids that seem to be fin cleptos. I lost MW, WAW, Black OPS, GTA4 and a bottle of Crown. Now everything I own is padlocked in my bedroom and no one's allowed in my house without express written consent and a background check.

And your Indian name would be "Breaks like the wind"

I run with a house full of teenage kids that seem to be fin cleptos. I lost MW, WAW, Black OPS, GTA4 and a bottle of Crown. Now everything I own is padlocked in my bedroom and no one's allowed in my house without express written consent and a background check.

And your Indian name would be "Breaks like the wind"

lol. Sounds like a MLB commercial...

I've searched the entire house multiple times and interrogated everyone. My next step is to buy a lie detector machine. LOL I'm gonna be like Deniro from the Fockers.

I keep every game I've ever bought. I'm weird like that. Shit, I still have my entire Atari and nintendo game collection.

I have 30 PS3 games. I just re-bought MW and WAW on Amazon to replace those.

@ Tool, Normally that might not work, but yesterday we drank enough Guiness and car bombs to keep the brewery operating for at least another year.

I've searched the entire house multiple times and interrogated everyone. My next step is to buy a lie detector machine. LOL I'm gonna be like Deniro from the Fockers.

I keep every game I've ever bought. I'm weird like that. Shit, I still have my entire Atari and nintendo game collection.

I have 30 PS3 games. I just re-bought MW and WAW on Amazon to replace those.

@ Tool, Normally that might not work, but yesterday we drank enough Guiness and car bombs to keep the brewery operating for at least another year.

Aye! I sing pretty when fed Guinness and Irish Car Bombs.

Ive been in your bedroom and all I had to do was bring a six pack of Guinness.

This made me chuckle at work. Thanks!

Sign in to follow this