Bomb Squad and Uplink

I've been predicting that classic demo will be in the first DLC since they announced the game modes the retail version will have. That thing will sell like hotcakes.

Makes sense. Guaranteed to sell with the SOCOM community demanding it. Is it a little shady, maybe. Is it good business when it comes to making money, absolutely.

hmmm

Hmmm, what? It is just like CTF in COD. I love dropping 30+ kills in uplink, all you have to do is watch the data base and pwn the guys that try to download. Or drop smoke in the data area while their in route to it, then just drop a mine and clay next to the data, lol. Or you can just set up sniper positions to watch the data, pretty simple stuff.

Edited by hLx INSIDIOUSx

Hmmm, what? It is just like CTF in COD. I love dropping 30+ kills in uplink, all you have to do is watch the data base and pwn the guys that try to download. Or drop smoke in the data area while their in route to it, then just drop a mine and clay next to the data, lol. Or you can just set up sniper positions to watch the data, pretty simple stuff.

You need to remove that Picture, because it breaks the NDA you signed when you agreed to play the BETA....

Edited by l-Stonewall-l

This isnt youtube,ustream, or any other website... This is Urgent Fury.... We believe in Honor, Integrity.... I dont care if people are breaking the NDA all over the place, but we will not allow it here:)

I think I'm aware of where I am, Feb 2011.

Edited by hLx INSIDIOUSx

Hmmm I have been saying this game is just another COD knockoff. Glad someone else can see that these modes are just like COD.

Uplink and Last Defense are too similar. Inaccurate hip fire is the worst thing about Socom 4. The game pretty much forces you to use OTS/ADS if a guy is five feet away or farther. If Socomers wanted to use that for every single gunfight they could play every other shooter out there, but for me Socom has always been about pretty accurate hipfire. If your crosshairs were on the guy you had him.

Hmmm I have been saying this game is just another COD knockoff. Glad someone else can see that these modes are just like COD.

I'll give you that t-bird. Uplink is pretty much identical to Domination from CoD.

Or, Acquisition from MAG. But instead of three teams, it's only two.

Ok here's a breakdown of Socom 4 and it's what I tell everyone in every single lobby I play in that starts complaining about the game. Forget that the title of this game is "socom" and it's a good game. It's a bad "socom" but it's a good game and most people agree with that statement, that if this was called lets say "mag 2" or anything else other then socom you really wouldn't have that much to complain about. The gamemodes are fun, the graphics are good and the game play is solid, and if nobody called this socom 4 then no one would really be complaining.