Bomb Squad and Uplink

I'm going to take a different stance. While i think hip fire is an integral part of socom, i do find it very annoying how easy and quick it was to fire across the entire map. I think hip firing should be accurate up to 20-30 yards but after that you should have to zoom. The biggest problem i have with hip firing now, is the inconsistency. At times hipfiring works fine, but the next time i cant hit anything.

Personally I think the biggest problem with the game right now is the camera angle. You cannot see anything unless you enter the cover system.

I'm going to take a different stance. While i think hip fire is an integral part of socom, i do find it very annoying how easy and quick it was to fire across the entire map. I think hip firing should be accurate up to 20-30 yards but after that you should have to zoom. The biggest problem i have with hip firing now, is the inconsistency. At times hipfiring works fine, but the next time i cant hit anything.

Personally I think the biggest problem with the game right now is the camera angle. You cannot see anything unless you enter the cover system.

I have the same issue. Either it's the hit detection, or that reticule really sucks.

Ok here's a breakdown of Socom 4 and it's what I tell everyone in every single lobby I play in that starts complaining about the game. Forget that the title of this game is "socom" and it's a good game. It's a bad "socom" but it's a good game and most people agree with that statement, that if this was called lets say "mag 2" or anything else other then socom you really wouldn't have that much to complain about. The gamemodes are fun, the graphics are good and the game play is solid, and if nobody called this socom 4 then no one would really be complaining.

Amen.

Also can people stop bitching that this is another CoD. Do you guy have any idea how many shooters that are out right now? And of those, how many of them are 100% unique, while also being successful. Most of the time the one's that experimental die really quick. All the successful shooters are extremely similar so no shit it will be like CoD, it's also like MoH, Battlefield and so on.

For real, stop living in the past lol. It seems like allot of Socom players do nothing but complain about every aspect of the game? I'm tired of hearing about a game that came out years ago, a game that wasn't even on PS3! Socom 4 is a great game, and its going to be even better when it releases, so please stop complaining because you know your still going to be playing it when the game releases. "I know I will be."

For real, stop living in the past lol. It seems like allot of Socom players do nothing but complain about every aspect of the game? I'm tired of hearing about a game that came out years ago, a game that wasn't even on PS3! Socom 4 is a great game, and its going to be even better when it releases, so please stop complaining because you know your still going to be playing it when the game releases. "I know I will be."

:rockon:

The complaining is my biggest complaint about Socom. It's been going on since the beginning and with each new version, it only seems to intensify.

:rockon:

The complaining is my biggest complaint about Socom. It's been going on since the beginning and with each new version, it only seems to intensify.

It's only natural. We got into some "debating" back in the day about SOCOM, huh Money? lol

Oh hell! Now we are complaining about complaining. Next is complaining about NOT complaining and I'll think we'll cover it.

Well, I'm complaining about the complaining that is causing all the complaining about the complaining. So there!

Amen.

Also can people stop bitching that this is another CoD. Do you guy have any idea how many shooters that are out right now? And of those, how many of them are 100% unique, while also being successful. Most of the time the one's that experimental die really quick. All the successful shooters are extremely similar so no shit it will be like CoD, it's also like MoH, Battlefield and so on.

I use SOMAG, or MAGCOM, you choose

I'll give it to him though, some of his early confrontation videos were actually pretty funny. But now it seems like he is just trying to keep his youtube numbers up.

I never found him funny or talented. It's not hard to go read forums complaints, then make an ass out of yourself making fun of a game using those complaints like they are actually original thoughts. I bet the kids think he's cool though...