Ruling on A Formal Complaint and Breaking of the Rules

Here are few examples on the Aiel boards. I'll quote few parts of the 4 ringers that were in Aiel.

Reider-: "Hey guys my name is Tyler, im 19 years old, my psn name is Reider_ and ,Im from canada.[.....] I currently play gbs with NNN and I was recomended here for the UF tournament. Thanks"

Brush: "Hey guys, as with blitz, reider and illmatic I am also from NNN to play UF with you guys. A little bit about myself [.....] As of now, I co-lead NNN in gamebattles"

blitz_ace: "What's up guys, proud NNN member here. Really looking forward to playing more games with you guys whether on UF or on GB [.....] Started playing some PS3 when it came out, tried my hand at RB6 Vegas and Resistance (casual), and competitive with NNN on CoD4 and on. Been with them since.[.....]"

Illmatic: "[.....] It was then that I got BFBC2 and joined NNN which did Gamebattles and what not where we made it to #4. I've been with them and still am and in their Black Ops Roster as a Co-Leader. I have come to help out in the UF Roster by a recommendation from my clan leader. [.....]"

Now tell me Aiel didn't know! Edited by TyphX

Anyhow back to this issue and why it is totally different than the above mentioned issue. The last issue dealt with a ruling that was made in 2 different server issues, completely opposite of one another. One the wars were cancelled, the other it was said tough luck play down as is. The problem with that was again when the server issue occurred the first time the person making the rulings clan was affected so the wars were cancelled. In the second instance they were not affected yet their opponent was heavily affected, yet this time it was oh well that's the breaks. Those are conflicting rulings.

In this case there are no conflicting rulings. As a matter of fact, it is highly consistent of previous rulings dealing with the same issue. A few tournaments back, we had this issue arise. One team complained about another. Then the complaints came all over. In the end we found several teams to be in violation of the rule if you did not read the whole rule and understand the theme of the rule. Did we remove these teams from their tournament? No we did not. Did we suspend them from UF for a period of no less then 1 year? No we did not. When we investigated the previous issue, staff determined that the teams who had illegal players, did not intentionally or knowingly recruit players for the sole purpose of being just a part time player on their teams. They were under the impression that these players were to be a part of their team and their team alone.

So what did happen in those cases. Each team had to remove the player from their rosters and lose those spots for the remainder of the tournament. Sounds familiar doesn't it. Sounds exactly as what happened in this case. Had we ruled in that situation as you are asking for here, this community and this tournament would of had 2 less teams as they would still be under suspension. Imagine that? Two teams who are currently looked at as pillars of this community would of been still suspended had we acted as you are asking the directors to do in this case.

Now I suppose the argument is what was done knowingly and with what intent was it done. That can and will be up for debate by everyone. Just as the prior cases were. The bottom line is everyone will have their opinion. No one is right and no one is wrong, unless those who were guilty of the offense go take a polygraph and we find out. We do not have that luxury. All we can do is go by what we have seen and what is presented to us and any precedent that was previously set. Then you have to factor in everything and come to a conclusion. I would imagine that the Directors along with Johnson, took the past rulings as well as all evidence that has been presented and that is how they based their ruling.

Being fair, the issue you describe above resulted in the rule listed below in which there was a RULE in place if the situation occurred again. That rule was that if this happened in the FUTURE then the offending clan would be removed from the tournament and suspended for a period of no less than 1 year. The rule was issued and the exact situation in the rule occurred, yet the rule is being ignored.

http://www.urgentfury.com/showthread.php/69826-***Roster-Ruling***ALL-GAMES-AT-UF***?highlight=ringer

Edited by o-BacklasH-o

From being a clan rep and being able to read some of the details of this whole incident .... regardless if I believe it to be true or not, AIEL's defense was that they have been planning a merger with NNN and these were a few of the guys that were the first NNN members to join up with AIEL. Regardless if that is 100% the truth or not isn't really up to me because how they run their clan is their business. However, there is some strict rules in UF regarding who should be on your roster and who shouldn't. It seems some of those rules "overlap" I guess. GB doesn't have any rules about being in the same clan, to my knowledge. So them just saying they are gbr's from the NNN team doesn't say much. Things look weird in this whole situation and I can't say I agree 100% of the decision. I think AIEL got off with a light tap on the wrist for something that's a pretty big mess up. I don't think they should have gotten a maximum penalty but something in the middle.

Typhx that was not really necessary. We don't need to add more fuel to an already plenty big forest fire. All I was say is why are we having this conversation if we didn't know the whole story from the beginning?? Presenting "evidence" when people minds are made up is kinda pointless.

Anyways, I've said what I needed to say. I've probably made it worse and for that I'm sorry, but I'm going to go shoot some bitches online then go to bed and try to forget this night.

Being fair, the issue you describe above resulted in the rule listed below in which there was a RULE in place if the situation occurred again. That rule was that if this happened in the FUTURE then the offending clan would be removed from the tournament and suspended for a period of no less than 1 year. The rule was issued and the exact situation in the rule occurred, yet the rule is being ignored.

http://www.urgentfury.com/showthread.php/69826-***Roster-Ruling***ALL-GAMES-AT-UF***?highlight=ringer

You are wrong Backlash. That rule was put into effect prior to what I listed.

All of these posts and the withdrawals are ridiculous, it doesn't make you look like you have any better morals or anything by leaving. If anything after all of this you should want to get in there and kick them out of the tournament by the points of your guns. UF cannot tell a team how to run or how to recruit players into their clan, they can only offer solid advice on how to approach such matters. With that said I'm unsure why people are making such a big deal out of it, they had players on their team that didn't belong and UF took them off and offered ways to reverse some of the damage. If you are blaming those players for beating your entire clan so be it. When i first started playing in UF i also did game battles with a few of my friends that live near me, however i played on a different team for Urgent Fury so i could play socom and i was never kicked off of rosters never got in trouble even though i was technically the leader of another team. What was done here was honestly the only fair thing we could do, and it seems like since said team is in first place people are jumping at the chance to put themselves one slot higher in the standings. As far as im concerned the players were removed and that should be the end of it, you have your opportunity to get your POW's back, and you still have the opportunity to win. So get in there fight it out and show them what your made of. This is a lesson that taught the community a little bit more on how to approach these situations and what we consider GB teams to be, honestly i feel like GB should never even be posted on this site as we have nothing to do with them therefore all teams there have nothing to do with us, you can even be on more than one team at a time over there if that clears anything up for you. You play here you play by UF rules, one team, one chance to win, and knowing the fact that if anything is proven wrong on another team we will address the situation in a timely manner. THESE ARE VIDEO GAMES GUYS! You paid 60 bucks to play and have fun, i know every time i lose i always accuse the other team of cheating lag switching bad connection etc... this i feel is just an extension of that. LETS JUST PLAY!

All of these posts and the withdrawals are ridiculous, it doesn't make you look like you have any better morals or anything by leaving. If anything after all of this you should want to get in there and kick them out of the tournament by the points of your guns. UF cannot tell a team how to run or how to recruit players into their clan, they can only offer solid advice on how to approach such matters. With that said I'm unsure why people are making such a big deal out of it, they had players on their team that didn't belong and UF took them off and offered ways to reverse some of the damage. If you are blaming those players for beating your entire clan so be it. When i first started playing in UF i also did game battles with a few of my friends that live near me, however i played on a different team for Urgent Fury so i could play socom and i was never kicked off of rosters never got in trouble even though i was technically the leader of another team. What was done here was honestly the only fair thing we could do, and it seems like since said team is in first place people are jumping at the chance to put themselves one slot higher in the standings. As far as im concerned the players were removed and that should be the end of it, you have your opportunity to get your POW's back, and you still have the opportunity to win. So get in there fight it out and show them what your made of. This is a lesson that taught the community a little bit more on how to approach these situations and what we consider GB teams to be, honestly i feel like GB should never even be posted on this site as we have nothing to do with them therefore all teams there have nothing to do with us, you can even be on more than one team at a time over there if that clears anything up for you. You play here you play by UF rules, one team, one chance to win, and knowing the fact that if anything is proven wrong on another team we will address the situation in a timely manner. THESE ARE VIDEO GAMES GUYS! You paid 60 bucks to play and have fun, i know every time i lose i always accuse the other team of cheating lag switching bad connection etc... this i feel is just an extension of that. LETS JUST PLAY!

Dude, you're so way off, I'm not even sure where you gathered your information from. My decision was not based on anything GB related, or anything related to how people run their clans, and certainly not, which is the funniest thing about your post, to jump up a spot in the tournament standings. Ask any clan that participated in this tournament and played against us, how Fatal Corruption conducted itself. Not once did we ever complain about anything. Not once did we cry about a loss. We always played to the best of our abilities and we made sure to always play in a manner that at the end of the war, regardless of the end result, BOTH clans had a great time playing in. There were times, against several clans, where we could have said, "Hey, times up, start the match or forfeit!". Or times where we could have said, "Hey, you set the parameters wrong, we'll take the win by default!". Anytime a clan needed extra time to field a full group, or we had to restart a match for whatever reason, we were always understanding and very accommodating. So, don't give me this crap about us wanting to find an easy way to move up the tournament standings. We had many opportunities to take an easy win, and not once did we take it, because that's now how Fatal Corruption operates. We're willing to wait 20 or 30 extra minutes after the scheduled start time to make sure you have enough guys so that the war takes place on a fair playing field. We are probably the most chill clan you would ever come across. -Fc's decision was solely based on what we considered to be a shady tactic by another clan. An action taken by another clan who's consequences, were not handled in a manner that I would expect UF to handle things, according to what UF stands for. We are withdrawing because evidence was presented, and clearly demonstrated, that another clan cheated and we are choosing to not be a part of that. Now, maybe YOU didn't find the evidence presented as cheating, but WE did.

Edited by Nikastylez

If we're not getting everything then why was this even brought out in the open for everyone to comment on??

Here now you have everything that is relevant.

If you can not see the pictures right click, then on image info copy the link and put it in the browser to see the larger version of the image provided.

It was brought to my attention by one of my members that a clan involved in this tournament has "rented players" on their roster. The Aiel Sept added players blitz_ace, Brush, illmatic and Reider_ on the last roster update, these players are all members of a clan [NNN] No Name Needed. These players are not just some gb squad guys. They have over 60 members in their clan, they have their own forums and code of conduct located here: http://clan-nnn.com/forums/ . As you can see from the screen shots posted below these four members are active on their forums.

blitz.png

brushforum.jpg

ilimatic.png

reider.png

As you can tell all these members are associated with positions as members, PS3 Roster and King Blitz which im guessing makes him Leader. After some further investigating these 4 members posted their introductions on the AieL Sept Forums. Clearly stating that they are here to help with UF as provided by the pictures below:

blitzintro.png

brush.png

ilimaticintro.jpg

reiderintro.jpg

Especially ilimatic that clearly states "I have come to help out on the UF roster by a recommendation by my clan leader"

All of these members have Player Card emblems on their profiles depicting N3 which is showing their devotion to their real clan over the clan that they just put AieL tags on for wars. Two of the four actually went to the website and applied for the clan, the other two did not put any apps in and were granted instant access into the clan. One app was the day of the roster updates the other was the day after the roster updates. Clearly having this player on the roster then he applies the day after.

The UF rule that I am referring to can be found here:

And I will quote:

UF Clans and Gunners

We feel we need to address some concerns that have been brought to our attention recently. When UF was created, it was created to bring mature gamers to a community based on Honor and Respect. The Creators felt that given the chance, mature respectable clans would like to play in a community where the environment was not only friendly, but where clans could come to play in a cheat free, respectful environment. They felt that honorable teams would come here and do just that and play with honor. That the teams here were just that. A TEAM. A CLAN. Those creators did not feel the need to address something they felt the community was policing themselves. They did not think that teams would stoop to the level of what we are seeing now. Now with the increase of this activity, the New Owners and Staff feel we need to put a stop to this activity and do so now.

As we stated above, just within the last year we have heard numerous complaints from clans about a practice we feel does not embody the spirit of competition here at UF. We will refer to such event as Rent-A-Players. We feel that since we see a trend of complaints about this, that we do indeed need to address this situation and do so clearly and concisely.

So what is a Rent-A-Player. These are players who clans here have put on their rosters, who are not exclusive to their clan. In other words they play Socom for one or more clans at other sites. This is not what UF is about. UF is about a community of CLANS. Teams that we feel view the term TEAM/Clan as Family. That their members are exclusive to your team and your team alone. We feel that a Rent-A-Player is no different than a ringer.

With that said, effective at the next roster update for Chosin and Black and then going forward, each teams roster should be comprised of players who are exclusive to your team and your team alone. They are not be on another Socom roster anywhere under the same name or another name. This includes any and all other tournament or ladder sites.

If a team knowingly puts a player on their roster and it is proven that they know is on another Socom clans roster anywhere, whether on the same name or another alias, that team will be removed from any and all current tournaments they are competing in as well as suspended from all future events for a period of time, of not less than 1 year. If a player is put on a teams roster and they had no knowledge that said player was playing on another team either under the same name or another name, only the player will be removed and suspended from UF, for a period of not less than 1 year.

The exception to the rule: UF will allow players from one clan to play on another game for another team, if their team does not compete on that game here at UF. In other words if TEAM is Socom exclusive and they have Player B who also like to play COD, then that player may play on Team C for COD as their team does not compete on that game. This rule is to not limit an individual from competing on different games, it is to not allow teams to have a player playing the same game for several different teams regardless if they are within the UF Arena of Competition.

This rule is in effect for any and all games and tournaments here at UF, except where there are specific rules that allow for it, such as in Horseman, where we allow you to comprise teams with players from different clans or in the event we have any tournament where the rules specifically express that this is allowed. This also does not include players who play on dubs or quads here or any other site. This rule is for clan events only.

Now before it is questioned that they play dubs or quads over at GB they do not. They have a good sized roster of 17 members on GB alone as provided in the pic below:

gbroster.png

With the above being said, I would expect UF to follow its own rule set in this instance. I have been a part of UF for some time now. One of the biggest reasons we enjoy gaming here is because of the rules and clans that are involved in this community. This community was built on clans/teams that are filled with members that were built on camaraderie and friendships. Renting members for tournaments is not what this community was built on. Allowing this type of behavior will set a precedent from this day forward. This is a precedent that I do not support nor will be a part of, as it was not what this community was built on and I'm sure there are plenty of other clan reps and leaders that feel the same way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I first met NNN on GB in a 4v4 MLG Variant on Dec 18, 2010. http://gamebattles.com/ps3/call-of-duty-black-ops/team/the-aiel-sept/match/?id=21683846 . While we beat them as a lower ranked team, NNN presented themselves in such a manner that they are what UF expects of clan. Courtesy, respect, honor, and sportsmanship. As an outstanding member of the community, a few weeks prior to the start of the tournament I extended a notion that they should join the UF community and participate in UF In Country.

I received a message from SolidSlug on PSN, one of the heads of NNN--who does not play competitively, just manages the clan--around the first or second week of January about NNN having issues with not having enough to effectively compete in the Team Ladder on GB. At that time we had begun preparing for UFIC and had not played GameBattles in some time and were low ranked. He asked about us playing on their GB roster... after which I offered for our clans to merge. We had played together in public lobbies a few times and had gotten to know each other so I felt comfortable making this proposition. I had assumed that they were just a simple GB clan which would result in a simple merge, but I found out that they were much more significant.

As many of you likely have heard by now, I can not lead this clan for much longer as I am going to become overloaded by my Jr and Sr year of my Chemical Engineering degree. I have had discussions with staff member Johnson30 and staff member indub about this, and they can confirm that we indeed had the talks about me not leading. Since Gauntlet I have been seeking solutions to secure the future of the clan. Unfortunately, in the year that this clan has been together, I have not yet found a member who I have deemed capable enough to operate a clan, therefore no one that I can trust to leave the clan with. So to merge with another clan like the quality, stability, and prestige of NNN would be an excellent opportunity not only for myself, but members of both AieL and NNN.

After I made the proposition, a few weeks passed. If I recall we were both busy at the time and I kept pushing them to join UF. The deadline passed and they decided they just wanted just wanted to focus upon GB. I received the following message via email from SolidSlug dated Jan 31, 2011 after a talk we had one night in a pub where I brought up the topic. He wanted to go over it with the other leaders of the clan.

I received the following messages afterwards:

NNN_message_1.jpg

NNN_message_2.jpg

(note that this was the second time a GB roster had been mentioned)

After these messages I held a meeting with the NNN leaders and just talked about a few things regarding what would happen. We both agreed that we would want equal leadership and opportunity if we decided to go ahead with it. We would want to make sure that members from boths clans were a good fit for each other... What to do with the clan name is another big issue. AieL has built a reputation of being a quality opponent, by playing fair and loosing with dignity. NNN has done the same in their realm of GB.

Between the start of the tournament and the roster update at the end of Week 5, after weeks of shooting together in publics, it was determined that we would indeed be merging clans. In fact it was during Week 5 that the decision was made. However, since AieL had already enrolled in UF and GB rosters had become locked for NNN (if you change your roster afterwards, your clan becomes ineligible for playoffs... which was what they are fighting to get into), there were no means to make an merge due to rule restrictions of the tournaments. It was agreed upon by both leaders that given that the opportunity for a roster update, the newly merged clan who is known as "AieL" on UF would add OUR members who now were not on our UF roster to it given that we had the opportunity to do so. And "AieL" members will be added to their roster when we have the opportunity to do so, which unfortunately will be available when the next season of Black Ops GB starts. Those members that SolidSlug recommended to play for us were: blitz_ace, Brush, illmatic and Reider_. They were recommended because of their dedication to playing competitively. Since being added to the roster, all have participated in the full capacity that any member of AieL is required to do to play in Urgent Fury matches for AieL Sept. Those people listed were added to the roster after which time the merge was agreed upon and were members of the clan when added to the roster. Those members registered on theaielsept.com after which time they had been instructed to from the heads of NNN once the merge was agreed upon. They did register and are required to keep up to date just like everyone else, but were not required to complete tryouts.

What we will do beyond UFIC and the Winter season of Black Ops GB is still being worked out... Both rosters are focused upon playing Black Ops right now. Both sides are proud of their past accomplishments and there are still many things that need to be worked out. Just as OUR new members that we have added to our roster on the roster update, OUR "AieL" members will be playing alongside "NNN" members in the next season of Black Ops on GB given that they can not be added to the GB roster unless we want to forfeit the Winter Black Ops playoffs. AieL and NNN, as of Week 5 are the same clan.

You can talk to SolidSlug or blitz_ace if you wish. They obviously do not have access to this section of UF, but is more than willing to confirm and stand by any all of my statements in this post.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basically what this ruling now does is allow clans to "stack" their roster for any UF tournament and it's ok if we call it a "merger". The rules were clear and cut now they are deviated from.

I'm not sure how that's relevant to the topic at all. To me it looks like a COMMUNITY, noticed something and acted on it. It's not just one clan here, speaking on this. And I'm sure when information was put out initially each respective clan leader did thier own research before taking any of this here.

I'm not sure how that's relevant to the topic at all. To me it looks like a COMMUNITY, noticed something and acted on it. It's not just one clan here, speaking on this. And I'm sure when information was put out initially each respective clan leader did thier own research before taking any of this here.

Who noticed what though? The clan with the smallest roster added 4 people. What is so strange about that?

I stand behind the director's decision on this don't get me wrong. I'm just curious, and I like the hear the whole story. I think the question I asked is the only thing that has been left out after all this time.

We did, and what promoted it was one of my guys recognizing one of the added players names from GB and knowing he was in another clan.

So Uprising plays on GB too? Or one of your members just happens to memorize GB clan rosters even though U doesn't play on GB? That sounds kinda fishy...

I dont understand what is fishy? Clans visit other clans sites ALL the time. People look at other clans Application Sections ALL the TIME. Obviously people seen this post that were in a PUBLIC section on their forums and brought it to their leaders attention. NOT sure whats fishy about going to another clans website??

you SIR have me confused

I never said anyone couldn't compete on other sites, and X he didn't say they learned this from browsing the forums of other clans. I'm sure many people do. What Mike said was an unnamed member of U recognized one person's name from a GB roster. If U isn't competing @GB currenlty, it seems strange that unknown member would recognize a name on a roster on GB considering the number of teams competing there. That's what I thought was a little fishy, nothing more.

well I dont compete in GB and when thier posts on their forums talk about GB and an "unknown memeber of U" sees that. I TO would go look at their GB name to see thier clan and how good they are. WHAT its not smart to size up the competition. I still dont find anything fishy.

How do past clans get caught, It starts somewhere...to me where and how it started isnt the issue your making it out to be the issue is they were using "staked/ringer/ not correctly merged PLAYERS" thats the issue most of the UF clans have NOT how it came about.

I never said anyone couldn't compete on other sites, and X he didn't say they learned this from browsing the forums of other clans. I'm sure many people do. What Mike said was an unnamed member of U recognized one person's name from a GB roster. If U isn't competing @GB currenlty, it seems strange that unknown member would recognize a name on a roster on GB considering the number of teams competing there. That's what I thought was a little fishy, nothing more.

This is a TACMAP and we play AieL 2 or 3 times a week, usually followed by a theater view of the war, I don't understand why you think it would be fishy to recognize a member of an opposing clan. Especially when the members are recognized in a top 50 GB clan. If anything i would find that situation completely plausible, rather than "fishy". And frankly I do not understand where you are going with this or why it would matter who brought it up. It's not like someone brought up a clan buried in the rankings of GB. This is a prominent, active clan.

You are right. Who wouldn't recognize any member of a "top 50" gb clan? If each top 50 GB clan had 10 people that would be 500 names to remember (I'd guess it's really more like double that amount or more). I guess you guys just have good memories, and that doesn't sound a little bit strange whatsoever.

You guys are well within your rights to do research, and you did discover a clan breaking a rule. Kudos to you.

I am the one who does ALL the research for each and every clans roster before and during all the tournys that we ( the U ) partake in. I also believe that i alerted UF staff to aiel potentially having 2 "ringers" at the beginning of the tourny and NOTHING was done about it. So for this to come out just supports my orginal claim, so now im just gunna say that i am very disappointed in the ruling.I also agree with what others have said this opens up a whole new can of worms for people to find loopholes in stacking rosters for tournys. To really think that all this was done with no intention of using ringers is naive and ridiculous. i mean the evidence provided is MORE than enough to show that these players were there solely for one reason and one reason only. so based on this ruling i am no longer partaking in uf sanctioned events i will still and always will be a member of The U but i wont play in anything UF holds as a tourny. So with that being said good luck to all the clans that i have played with and against and all the players who know me and either love me or hate me ive always had fun playing against you guys. so with all that being said im going to get to say my 4 favorite words, I TOLD YOU SO.

So, Gen. Sarcasm, by your own admission you see that they found a clan breaking a rule. Seems pretty black and white by your language...breaking a rule. And since there is oodles of precedent about clans using ringers and being banned from tournament play, do you STILL stand by the directors' decision? lol or were you just being facetious? just curious

Bamboochimp;828890']wow sorry to comment on this' date=' but i have to say that i am "turned off on the idea" of getting involved with UF related events/tournies. I have been around awhile, and know many of the guys/clans that have supported UF and what they stood for. Because of the things they have said, i was planning on getting my newly formed clan with UF ( if accepted), but now i think i will go elsewhere. Sorry to see all the drama and deviations from the said UF values... thought this place was different, but i guess i was wrong :-(

Good luck to all the people involved[/quote']

See this is what I am talking about. We are digging way to deep and now other new clans looking into UF are running away. The new directors dont want to see this. We are here to have fun and play a game. My guys personally like playing the clans here as it gives us a challange, and develops a team play skill. But I do inform my guys on what is going over here, and the biggist thing said in return, is why is there so much Drama? IMO...

Illmatic: "[.....] It was then that I got BFBC2 and joined NNN which did Gamebattles and what not where we made it to #4. I've been with them and still am and in their Black Ops Roster as a Co-Leader. I have come to help out in the UF Roster by a recommendation from my clan leader. [.....]"
wow clan mearger?... unintentional?... Innocent mistake?... think they knew d%^@ well what they were doing, and prob used some political jargon with the illusion of ignorance in order to pull the wool over UF's eyes.

You all are saying that we were "digging" to find out this information, but in fact it was blatantly obvious. After our match last week (Nuketown TDM against AieL), in which some of the "ringers" participated in. We noticed that the player card emblems for the "ringers" were all identical. They all had N3 as their player card emblem. So, I quick google search of "N3 and the "ringers" name lead to their GB page, and lead to all of this basically.

Just figured I would point that out..

See this is what I am talking about. We are digging way to deep and now other new clans looking into UF are running away. The new directors dont want to see this. We are here to have fun and play a game. My guys personally like playing the clans here as it gives us a challange, and develops a team play skill. But I do inform my guys on what is going over here, and the biggist thing said in return, is why is there so much Drama? IMO...

of course they don't want to see this, as it effects their bottom line. But the choice here was to ban a small clan who gotcaught cheating and miss on that participation, or uphold the integrity of the league for those already here and the future clans who are looking for what this site once stood for. Now it seems they've lost more than just one cheating clan who've ruined their reputation forever

Edited by Pathogen-