Ruling on A Formal Complaint and Breaking of the Rules

so your saying that you dont want to follow the rules? nobody is forcing you to make that choice, you decide to make that choice in your own right AIEL is not at fault for you backing out, you are. You can blame who you want but at the end of the day your the one pulling the trigger

life with no rulz is CHAOS

rulz are good WHEN ENFORCED and upheld NO MATTER WHAT

i have far meaningful rulz i live by MR.wolf-dog-xl....i have 7 army core values and a ton of creeds i live by...but like u said in ur post

the motto, win with honor LOSE WITH DIGNITY,

it has no meaning

now what has meaning

NEVER LEAVE A FALLEN COMRADE

i came to play some honest fair intense battles and that has changed Aiel strikes me as an -INF

will do anything to get the egde...as for blaming sigh i blame no one for the clan im in chose to back out..IMO it was right...why play further with a clan the clearly shows DECEPTION...i take it u would right? we took the time out of our lives to make a room and play an honet clan the lives by the motto, win with honor LOSE WITH DIGNITY,

Edited by creeper671

im aware i was mentioned, but im not in a full fledged clan, with 60 people on a roster. during my time at -VR- i've been on like 15 different teams on gb. and i'm pretty sure that tool asked me about it and he told whoever at UF. its besides the point, my situation and that situation is completely different.

@Johnson

I understand how the UF staff members came up with the decision... but i do not understand how quotes from their website referencing the members involved joining Aiel to help with UF tourny is being overlooked or justified by "merger" talks. I think, and i am sure that the 3 clans that left UF:In country, are coming from is that if there was a merger and lack of communication, then the Aiel intro threads written by the people involved would mention it somewhere.

Also, if you dont mind me asking, where is the proof that the merger was taking place? UF staff is adament about providing proof, yet i have yet to see proof of a merger in progress and only see proof of rent a player/ringers.

Not trying to be a smart !@# but truly curious to know the facts of both sides before i solidify my opinion on UF and its staff as a whole

Its just sad to see -VR- drop out of something. I have never been apart of -VR- but they are the ones that shown me what UF was and if it wasnt for them i would of never met some of the great people i have. All im trying to say is people find out about this place by word of mouth and you dont want people running there mouth about something this redicoulous (sp?)
yes it is sad to see. we are a clan that sets the standard as to how a clan should behave and act here in this community. we follow every rule here at UF to a T and have since the beginning. its unfortunate that all the hard work we have put in is down the drain, but at the same time we cant associate ourselves with clans that break the rules. simple as that.

Like i said before its sad to see 1 clan ruined the whole tournment for everybody. Whoever the winner turns out to be is basically going to have a * by it even if it isnt there on the site it will always be there in peoples minds. The worst part of it all the clan leader of the clan that ruined it for everyone doesnt even step out of the shadows to state a point or admit guilt nothing. Sad sad sad but good luck -VR- im always pulling for you guys no matter what. Oh by the way tell Tool you guys got a badass site :)

im aware i was mentioned, but im not in a full fledged clan, with 60 people on a roster. during my time at -VR- i've been on like 15 different teams on gb. and i'm pretty sure that tool asked me about it and he told whoever at UF. its besides the point, my situation and that situation is completely different.

From my interviewing and itterrogation techniques training, people under pressure tend to place the focus on other topics in order to try and detach themselves from the pressure they are receiving. Its like little jimmi rating our billy after he was caught shooting spitballs at the ceilings. Transferance is also another self defense mechanism, which is what Shane attempted to do to me by making the "guilty by association" reference. This is a strong indicator of a sign of deception, wrong doing, or deviatation from the social norm , in order to protect one's self from consquences. I dont take Shane's comment personally, even though i find it childish and unfounded, but i do understand that he is being fed information from someone who has a personal vandette against me for the decisions i have made.

The concepts in my examples are applicable to this situation. Regardless of where everyone stands, we all need to be open and empathetic with the dialog. ( some of the posts are coming across hostile and counter productive)

• Directors

I was unaware of this, you are right, your situation is different you were not playing with a clan that was merging with VR... you however are playing as a true Rent a Player... you have played on 15 seperate teams on GB? What constitutes a Team... On GB I believe it is one or more players that are going to compete in a Ladder.

So based on this admission, you too should have been removed from the Tournament, and had this been pushed to the staff section for our review it would have ended the same way. Funny how this comes out.

Based on your clans request, you are requesting that VR also be removed from the Site for 1 year.

lol and nnn was merging with aiel???? i play with my brother and his friends, dont try to turn this around. im with vr for the long run, not just for this tournament, even when i applied i didnt even know they were in a tournament. or how they even played.

Bamboochimp;829031']@Johnson

I understand how the UF staff members came up with the decision... but i do not understand how quotes from their website referencing the members involved joining Aiel to help with UF tourny is being overlooked or justified by "merger" talks. I think' date=' and i am sure that the 3 clans that left UF:In country, are coming from is that if there was a merger and lack of communication, then the Aiel intro threads written by the people involved would mention it somewhere.

Also, if you dont mind me asking, where is the proof that the merger was taking place? UF staff is adament about providing proof, yet i have yet to see proof of a merger in progress and only see proof of rent a player/ringers.

Not trying to be a smart !@# but truly curious to know the facts of both sides before i solidify my opinion on UF and its staff as a whole[/quote']

refer to post #33 and read the quoted part of TheCaracarn

I was unaware of this, you are right, your situation is different you were not playing with a clan that was merging with VR... you however are playing as a true Rent a Player... you have played on 15 seperate teams on GB? What constitutes a Team... On GB I believe it is one or more players that are going to compete in a Ladder.

So based on this admission, you too should have been removed from the Tournament, and had this been pushed to the staff section for our review it would have ended the same way. Funny how this comes out.

Based on your clans request, you are requesting that VR also be removed from the Site for 1 year.

With all do respect each clan runs their applicants/recruits differently. For instance at RoA you are either an applicant or Clan member, but with clan $$$ they had applicants, recruits, & cadets. Cadets are allowed to war (according to clan $$$), but they arent considered full clan members.

Also, GB is a multi game, multi ladder hosting service. You can be part of a team for multiple games and multiple ladders. You do NOT need to be part of a single clan that registers with GB like you do here at UF. You simply need an account and sign yourself up for TEAMS (NOT CLANS) i really dont think playing for 2 teams or 15 gb teams really makes a difference with respect to the Aiel/ringer discussion. If you still feel that Valour is wrong about playing on different GB teams, then you have to ask about all the UF involved clan members that participaite in, let's say a Madden or NHL league that isnt associated with their clan. Or what about some of the UF clans that have members who play with other clans under different names? (which is happening)

what about some of the UF clans that have members who play with other clans under different names? (which is happening)

it's alright there has been an explation for that also right? did we find another loop hole to swim in and get dirty without mother and father knowing

refer to post #33 and read the quoted part of TheCaracarn

I re-read it and then re-read it again. The only definitive proof that i see is the second email from N3 where it clearly states that "this is not a merger". Everything after that is just verbal claims. If Aiel provided screenshots of other proof of talks about mergers, such as threads or AIM histories etc.. where the leader of Aiel was in talks with his officers, I may reconsider my stance on the situation and how UF handled it. I am sure others may do the same, but the fact is (atleast in this thread) the actually merger is questionable and therefor the final decision is also questionable. Again, the only proof that has been presented only reconfirms what VR, -Fc, and U are standing up for.

also shane, if you go a few pages back, johnson said that i was cleared to play, so they were aware of it. obviously you dont pay attention, at least not to your own rules...

No what he was trying to say is if you want to go by rules, you technically are a rent-a-player at GB. A stance could be made that would violate this rule. That is the point he was trying to make. BUT, obviously when this was first brought up at the beginning of the tournament, I didn't feel it mattered. You played at GB, and played for -VR- here. What you did outside of UF was furthest from my mind. As far as I was concerned -VR- submitted a valid roster without using players from other UF clans. I don't feel it is my right to tell -VR- or any clan where to get their players from. I love the idea of UF clans being able to find some quality players from GB, not everyone is a cheater, there are great people out there and I love the fact we can find them.

I have played against you a few times VaLuR- and you seem to be one of those players that were a great addition from GB. Who is to say that the players coming here from NNN are cheaters or bad people. Maybe they would be a great addition to UF. What I am saying is you could had been kept out of this tournament, but you were not.

Shane really, what Valur is doing is clearly ok cited in YOUR rules as explained here

This rule is in effect for any and all games and tournaments here at UF, except where there are specific rules that allow for it, such as in Horseman, where we allow you to comprise teams with players from different clans or in the event we have any tournament where the rules specifically express that this is allowed. This also does not include players who play on dubs or quads here or any other site. This rule is for clan events only.

But oh wait nothing in that rule, http://www.urgentfury.com/showthread.php/69826- , pertains to any of the events that have happened here so it must be a figment of my imagination.

Shane really, what Valur is doing is clearly ok cited in YOUR rules as explained here

This rule is in effect for any and all games and tournaments here at UF, except where there are specific rules that allow for it, such as in Horseman, where we allow you to comprise teams with players from different clans or in the event we have any tournament where the rules specifically express that this is allowed. This also does not include players who play on dubs or quads here or any other site. This rule is for clan events only.

But oh wait nothing in that rule, http://www.urgentfury.com/showthread.php/69826- , pertains to any of the events that have happened here so it must be a figment of my imagination.

Hit the nail on the head, yet again Jaxon. At least most people understand the rules here.

• Directors
what about some of the UF clans that have members who play with other clans under different names? (which is happening)

it's alright there has been an explation for that also right? did we find another loop hole to swim in and get dirty without mother and father knowing

So provide proof, this has never been brought forward... do you only choose to call out a team that is beating you instead of all issues? Once proof is given those members will be removed from the tournament.

also shane, if you go a few pages back, johnson said that i was cleared to play, so they were aware of it. obviously you dont pay attention, at least not to your own rules...

If you read my post that was not brought to the directors, and spin it all that you like it still is the same issue.

As it stands now, I am done posting here, the decision has been made and for those clans leaving, good luck and have a great day.

And since many seem to be missing this part:

The exception to the rule: UF will allow players from one clan to play on another game for another team, if their team does not compete on that game here at UF. In other words if TEAM is Socom exclusive and they have Player B who also like to play COD, then that player may play on Team C for COD as their team does not compete on that game. This rule is to not limit an individual from competing on different games, it is to not allow teams to have a player playing the same game for several different teams regardless if they are within the UF Arena of Competition.

Do you guys even remember why rule is in place. I've heard two staff members now refer to other UF clans. It wasn't created for UF clans to rent players from another UF clan. It was created for UF clans adding people to their roster for a tournament that are in another clan outside of UF that are on another roster on a tournament site. Basically renting players to benefit their roster.

sorta getting off topic, which is what the Shane to Valour comment was intended for.... Goinging back to the final decision on the Aiel/N3 ringer/merger debate. Is there a way to explain to me the thought process behind taking evidence of it NOT being a merger (the provided email screenshots that were timestamped) and dismissing it for a simple conversation over the internet?