[ U ] withdraws from UF: In Country and UF

It is with regret but The Uprising withdraws from the In Country tournament. We will not participate alongside another clan that has clearly broken a UF rule, and by the directors ruling allowed to continue to participate. The motto "Win with Honor, Lose with Dignity" I guess is no longer applied to all clans, only the ones the directors see fit. We know how to win honorably and have done so plenty of times. We will not support the directors decision to not uphold it's own rule set and deem this type of tactic to gain an unfair advantage acceptable.

Good luck to the rest of the clans involved in the tournament.

Edited by mikejaxon

Like others I do not post here often and simply allow my fellow co founder deal with a lot of issues concerning UF. However, I have recently heard some conversation within my as to the situation with the clans that have disputes, and have had rulings that have not been in their favor. I understand that interpretation of certain rules have been twisted in ways to hopefully save a rank in the current tournament and ultimately cause the staff here more grief than they probably would like to deal with. I will state my disappointment to all the clans involved as I know members and leaders from all of them, and some may not enjoy my company from this.

Up and leaving? That's how I am seeing this right now. I have visited most of the clans websites that have decided to depart from the tournament. "Respect", "honor", "leadership", and other great words of wisdom is promoted on their sites. We all also like to use the saying,"Lose with class." We as leaders have numerous of gamers on our rosters that are there to be part of something. Something more than gaming. Something more than just hanging out with a bunch of guys. They have a competitive side and they look to our sites with strong leadership to promote a gaming style that few get a chance to experience. Sure there's GB and other sites, but here UF offers a chance to be in a more controlled tournament that doesn't put a bad taste in your mouth after. The words I listed above are really powerful, and hold a certain amount of responsibility. Not just from our clan members, but from the leaders of each and every single clan here.

My feelings are that right now the clans that have departed (and I know the Leaders) that the leaders have put their individual members reasons for joining their clans aside over this dispute.

I am shocked at this list. Promote what you will, but ask yourself. Am I setting a good example for my members? Yeah the guys in your cabinets all agreed with you, and yeah they all know the ropes, but are those the guys you should be setting the example for??? You all have new recruits, and apps that are coming in, and the example being set here is... If a rule doesn't go your way.... LEAVE!

Valid points you all might have, but how you handle the outcome... in your favor or not is the example that you are setting. This will have a longer effect on your clans mentality than just a ruling that may not have gone your way. I know the U has road the yellow brick road alone for a long time here. Unfortunately, to have a good competitive gaming league. You have to allow others the chance to share the road and get to Emerald City.

Like others I do not post here often and simply allow my fellow co founder deal with a lot of issues concerning UF. However, I have recently heard some conversation within my as to the situation with the clans that have disputes, and have had rulings that have not been in their favor. I understand that interpretation of certain rules have been twisted in ways to hopefully save a rank in the current tournament and ultimately cause the staff here more grief than they probably would like to deal with. I will state my disappointment to all the clans involved as I know members and leaders from all of them, and some may not enjoy my company from this.

Up and leaving? That's how I am seeing this right now. I have visited most of the clans websites that have decided to depart from the tournament. "Respect", "honor", "leadership", and other great words of wisdom is promoted on their sites. We all also like to use the saying,"Lose with class." We as leaders have numerous of gamers on our rosters that are there to be part of something. Something more than gaming. Something more than just hanging out with a bunch of guys. They have a competitive side and they look to our sites with strong leadership to promote a gaming style that few get a chance to experience. Sure there's GB and other sites, but here UF offers a chance to be in a more controlled tournament that doesn't put a bad taste in your mouth after. The words I listed above are really powerful, and hold a certain amount of responsibility. Not just from our clan members, but from the leaders of each and every single clan here.

My feelings are that right now the clans that have departed (and I know the Leaders) that the leaders have put their individual members reasons for joining their clans aside over this dispute.

I am shocked at this list. Promote what you will, but ask yourself. Am I setting a good example for my members? Yeah the guys in your cabinets all agreed with you, and yeah they all know the ropes, but are those the guys you should be setting the example for??? You all have new recruits, and apps that are coming in, and the example being set here is... If a rule doesn't go your way.... LEAVE!

Valid points you all might have, but how you handle the outcome... in your favor or not is the example that you are setting. This will have a longer effect on your clans mentality than just a ruling that may not have gone your way. I know the U has road the yellow brick road alone for a long time here. Unfortunately, to have a good competitive gaming league. You have to allow others the chance to share the road and get to Emerald City.

This is an excellent statement. Interpret the rules as you may but the facts speak for themselves. The players that were so-called "rent-a-players" were removed from the roster, the roster that everyone saw and agreed to. All other accusations for the clan involved with the infractions is pure speculation and no one here can say what the real intent of that clan is as of right now.

These people you have competed against and congratulated before. Now they are the worst people you ahve ever met. Have they really deceived everyone? I guess we will find out.

All I know is this whole debacle is truly a shame and to see clans such as you all some to this decision. IF you don't compete here anymore then that is also a shame, because this isn't just a tournament site...it is a community. I am finished with my rant

Peace...

I like how you added the three dots after peace. It's like you're not saying bye permanently and you might come back into the thread to post something later. If you would of just said "Peace." then you wouldn't be able to come back into said thread and post more. You're a very clever cat aren't you? You got spunk kid, I like that in today's youth.

Does that mean that we can't hold hands while frolicking through the meadows of friendship? Darn and here I was getting ready for a fantastic day with my troll buddy Carnage7187. Well no worries we can go see a movie or something less exciting just make sure you SHO up on time.

UF,

I am here to announce a formal resigniation of The Uprising in regards to being a clan in the community. We feel that it is no longer in the best interest of the future of our clan to compete here.

We have had so many good memories and good times here at UF. We cannot thank the original creators, present directors, and staff enough for all their work that they put into providing top quality tournaments for our clan to compete in for over 2 years. We have made many friends, and some enemies, but we do not regret being a part of the community.

You may see some of us from time to time, but we are saying good bye for now.

Good luck UF,

-The Uprising Leaders and Members