My say on recent events

Everyone keeps saying Tool was done wrong, but there is one thing no one has said to him yet...

Thanks for your years of dedication to UF tool. Sad to see you go!!! This goes for Hippi and anyone else who may have left UF in the past couple days that I have missed...

Everyone keeps saying Tool was done wrong, but there is one thing no one has said to him yet...

Thanks for your years of dedication to UF tool. Sad to see you go!!! This goes for Hippi and anyone else who may have left UF in the past couple days that I have missed...

Thanks Peebrain. I appreciate that more than you know man. I may not have been the best, but I tried to do my best everytime I did it. It means a ton to know that regardless of all this, you still recognize it. Makes it all worth it and I would do it all again.

Im gonna agree wit Peebrain on this one......we may not know each other personally tool, but thank you for ur service and i am sorry to see u go out like this

Looks like i missed out on all the drama.. :Cry:

This thread looks to be about out of steam so i want to respond to a few off topic posts..

I want to hear from this community. I want to hear from the ones who dislike me and the ones who know me well enough to know this was a mistake.

I dislike you. lol :thumb:

Where did Hippi go..!!??

Touching on the hell week subject, Hellweek just proved that a clan could act as good as we wanted them to for a WEEK. I for one never believed in the process. It was a good idea, Yes, But in the end if a clan failed, they could sign back up and if we denied them, they lit up the forums saying we have personal issues with them. It was not a long time UF thing either. Everyone that has commented about hell week makes it sound like it was always around but the truth is, It was started near the end of Tow/snipers ownership.

Tool, While in the meeting last night it was decided that we were not sure if we felt comfortable, After the remarks that were told to us about lash. It was done in the heat of the moment and like johnson said, We really should have gave you a call. I wished you could have been to the meeting but I understand why you weren't.

I know most of you dont see me post much. As a matter of fact, i havent done much as of late. I help out where its needed but my job has picked up a lot and my time is less than it was. I have not even got all the facts about the initial issue with aiel but I plan on doing my own personal investigation and I will post my opinions as well.

You can really tell we just went through winter season. Everyone is stressed out it seems and itching to revolt.

Again Rooster, it is evident this decision was rushed upon you all by the story teller. Funny how certain things get rushed along and other things wait 5 days for a response. I did not threaten anything and that is pretty laughable that I was painted in that light. I simply told Shane that if my name is so much as attempted to be dragged through the mud, I will defend myself amply. If my name is done being brought up, I will gladly not be posting here ever again. Take care UF...best of luck. I love this community like my own family, but it's my time to move on.

Hopefully everyone who has posted in this thread and in others really understand what it is that your members are witnessing here. Great standards boys. Great. Let's just head over into a public lobby and scream on the mic at each other and then tell our clan members to represent our clan tags with honor. I understand your questions Tool. I understand UF's decision. Lash... seems a soft spot has been hit, and your usually the one that shoots through them(JK). Bottom line is this. All the clans involved have made a decision. A decision that was I'm sure talked about within your own walls. As I see it... Just honor your decision and move on. I like to think that when a decision is made it's one you can't keep looking for answers on. I respect the clans involved. Although I have a different opinion on how I would have dealt with it with my own, but it's time for all parties involved to start moving forward with your decisions.

Bad mouthing, calling someone out, and trying to instigate an argument is not the classy way to approach this anymore. Leave with respect. Not just from the clans or staff here, but with the respect of your members that there is a proper way to end a dispute. I know Tool you've been around long enough to know that. Let's all stop talking about Honor, Pride, and Dignity. In my own words..." Don't talk about it... Be about it!!"

i ws fortunate to get to be a member of the staff with undertow and sniper, and also with shane, john, and ac, and i got to see the reformation of urgent fury. my clan hasnt participated her in a while, but many of us keep up with the day to day postings on the forums. it was hard for me to leave when i did, and i miss the banter with the other staff members of the time. but two things made me very happy after i was gone. the addition of tool and money to the staff. there was not any two more dedicated people on this forum than those guys. i have been friends with tool personally for a while now, and id like to tell everyone, that dumb shit has called me at home on numerous occasions and asked me to bring my clan back. personal calls, at home, promoting this site. that wasnt a clan leader, that a staff member. the events of the last few days have made me sad, and seeing tools removal makes me sadder. i do not know what happened in staff quarters, and i dont care. it not my buisness as a general member. i do however know that tool wil lbe missed, and i want to say thank you, to my friend wes, for the time and dedication you put in here.

Nice post, Puddy.

All I want to say here is that I too truly appreciate Tool's work over the years at UF. No matter what opinion you have on any of the matters at hand, one thing is true for all; UF will be missing out on Tool and the dedication he brings as a staff member.

Thanks, dude.

Been lurking for a bit watching this. Not like anyone cares what I think, but what I would like to know is this what you expected Shane? Not only are you losing the most loyal members to this site, your losing loyal clans. As much as I dislike tool he was treated unjustly I think if anything you guys need to take some time and think hard about what is best for UF because what you have done and what has transpired here is not what is expected from this site. I once respected what this site stood for, but now I can't help but feel you have bastardized this great site. You need to figure a way to set this right somehow idk what your going to do but it better be quick before you lose a lot more clans and staff.

Im not here to rant or anything like that i just wanted to say to Tool that i know i havent been here long and that i have only known you for a little while but for the time that i have you have always been out to help fellow members out whether they screw you over or not. Your a great man Tool and i troll around the older messages from time to time and you seem like you worked your ass off for this site. This place will def have to find someone to fill the big shoes you have set for the next person. Good luck Wes and i hope one day that you can become a Staff again to lead this site.

V/R

YourMomsNewBF_69