Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

What sites support tapatalk?

tapatalk is good for forums that don't have a mobile site, but IMO mobile sites are still better

I agree this is one reason I cant WAIT for our upgrade to VB4 as this is allowed I have read.

Edited by HusH-

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
I agree this is one reason I cant WAIT for our upgrade to VB4 as this is allowed I have read.

From what I have seem though, it costs extra for the mobile like 199 bucks. So I don't know, but I also believe there is a skin you can mod your site with and be fine.

Really? I thought it came with the upgrade. I guess I might need to do a little research on this.

Tapatalk is a free mod to install, it only costs the end user to purchase for use. Idk if you have to be on vb4, but it is a different dl for earlier versions.

Tapatalk + EVO = BI-WINNING

No we are talking the mobile site feature that VB4 has to offer. I have tappatalk on our current VB3. To to have full mobile site is only offered with VB4 and not VB3. This was one our main reasons to go VB4.

Thanks. I will read up on it tonight. Wife is going to kill me spending all this cash. O well..

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Thanks. I will read up on it tonight. Wife is going to kill me spending all this cash. O well..

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Wives will never understand why we spend money, but lets be real. How many clothes and scrapbooking supplies do they really need??

Just got my tapatalk... It's really not that bad. Makes navigating pretty easy from the phone. Guess I can't lock threads anymore with my fat fingers... I'm sure Tool is happy. Haha.

X's Forum Whoring IPhone via Tapatalk.