Let me be the first to apologize.

I know a lot has gone on this weekend. So let me Apologize for some of my members. Sometimes people hit that post button without thinking what they are doing. As most of you know it is hard to stop members from posting idiotic stuff.

So with that I'm sorry to the UF community. My members have been warned and will not be getting out of line again.

As for some of the other things said.. Well VR is not stepping away from UF. We are stepping away from IC tourney. If the future holds another tourney we will join. If nothing has changed and clans that we feel are not what this community is suppose to up hold we will just not join.

For us backing out. That was not just a Commander decision. That was a clan decision. We asked our members what they thought. We gave the info that the clan reps had. We gave them the option to keep competing with the IC tourney. We decided as a clan that it was a tourney that has lost it's way. When the final thoughts by the Directors of UF was handed out we decided it was time for us to bow out. Some call it quiting. That is your opinion. We believed that it was up to us to protest what was going on. We believed that we had to do something. We couldn't just stand by and let what we believed was a inadequate ruling stand. This was our way to stand up for what we believed in.

I would like to thank UF for our time here. We hope that in the future we will still be welcome to compete here.

Prime-VR

Brought to you by Prime's phone.

And let me be the second.

I took the weekend off because my wife was on spring break and I wouldn't get to hang out with her for the next 8 weekends. I didn't stay on top of things like I usually do, and people said and did things that I don't approve of and have never been about.

I don't agree with Urgent Fury's ruling. I'm allowed that, and even though I didn't agree, I wouldn't have handled it like it was. I prefer to do things behind closed doors and without the drama...but that's not how it went down. Urgent Fury has changed, and not all of it is for the better. I meant what I said in my previous post...I intended to step down as Staff regardless as I couldn't sit back and watch the transformation take place and have a part in it. I loved UF for what it stood for...not for how many clans participated, or how many sponsors we had, or if we had a theater in PS Home. I loved it for the fact that I knew I would get a fair shake everytime I entered play. The day that changed I knew I could no longer tout the party line.

If UF comes back to its former ways and starts dealing with things the way it was designed to, VR would be happy to play here. I still stand by it has the best Staff around and you'd be hard pressed to improve upon it. I wish E-L and SHO luck in their match, and hope that things get turned around soon.

Minion

I'm happy to see you fellas revisited your decision. You are one of the great competitors here, and it would not be the same without you. Mistakes happen and in this case mistakes were made by everyone across the board. As long as we all try to learn from this experience, the future will be just fine.

I'm happy to see you fellas revisited your decision. You are one of the great competitors here, and it would not be the same without you. Mistakes happen and in this case mistakes were made by everyone across the board. As long as we all try to learn from this experience, the future will be just fine.

Thanks BMN, but mine isn't so much a revision but what I intended to post upstairs when I logged in to see I was removed. Obviously that became my first concern, as I felt I was really given an unfair shake. Its evident that the decisions by Urgent Fury have upset not just VR, but other long standing clans both in and out of the realm of CoD. I do hope that were not the only ones who are 'man' enough to admit to making mistakes; and by mistakes I mean some of the wording and jabs that were put out there.

If we are, so be it.

I can appreciate what you guys are saying. The apology may not have been needed becasue the heat of the moment can get to someone. Many can understand that.

But, I like the direction UF is going. Introducing this community to the Sony mainstream is great IMO. This place may have been the Country club all want to play and say nah nah I am playing here and you can't. Well I still see that happening, my main reason is because those that have been involved for the long haul I know are heard. We have representatives from many different clans and areas of the world.

Some of you may be some die hard UF purists and that is obvious by some resignations. But I have been here a LONG time, I have even been banned once. I have stood next to the Founders as a staff member and let me be clear it is NEVER...EVER lollipops and roses. Rulings in one fashion or another is going to make one party butt hurt. That is the way it is. It is how we handle those situations to which the measure of the man or clan is.

I respect you guys deeply and the course of events lately has tarnished many reputations. Whether you think there is going to be funny business in the future is hard to say. But I know one thing...guys like me are going to continue to be here beating the drum to make sure we are still here for the right reasons. And the clans that say they are from UF are the ones that we will shoot the shit with, at the end of a battle, we will play in random rooms together for hours on end and be proud to say where we are and what community we come from.

You guys are apart of that and I am happy you have made this post to show your allegiance to the members of the great place. Because I know it was the members that were hurt and affected the most. You guys are my brothers from another clan, plain and simple.

I hope we all move on from this stronger and more determined to make this place the great place we know it has been and can be.