A new Clan

Want to tell us a little about your new clan?

Yeah sure. We just created [sYN] Syndicate . There are only 4 of us that started it. only one is under the age of 18. We are very mature. We are elite, we strategize when it comes to playing with some real competition not randoms. We have great chemistry, also three excellent gunners and looking for more. Also we are a PS3 Call of duty Clan

Edited by College_Boy17
Messed up

I didn't call him out??? I only stated good luck on his new clan & that it would be nice if he had responded to his recruitment application to let us know he was no longer recruiting, would have saved me some work... ??? I don't know why you have to attack me when I was just stating the truth...

I think everyone's just a tad tense these days.

CB, you know better. If you don't talk to yer Uncle, he will help you. It is frowned upon to put apps in at multiple places as well as not confirming your plans to discontinue your tryout within the community. Once you have some people do it to you, you will understand better.

Tool_Minion;829675']I think everyone's just a tad tense these days.

CB' date=' you know better. If you don't talk to yer Uncle, he will help you. It is frowned upon to put apps in at multiple places as well as not confirming your plans to discontinue your tryout within the community. Once you have some people do it to you, you will understand better.[/quote']

Well Put Man

Yea good luck with that. Thanks for the heads up man.

http://circleix.com/forum/showthread.php?1047-College_Boy17-Application/page3

Yo black cloud . dont mean to be disrespectful or anything . but you guys arent active on you guys forums enough for me. i try to send out friend request didnt anyone accept . i tried asking questions didnt get answers. I tried being polite by logging in and say hi or wassup and no one respond. Thanks for the luck. And wish you guys the best

Yo black cloud . dont mean to be disrespectful or anything . but you guys arent active on you guys forums enough for me. i try to send out friend request didnt anyone accept . i tried asking questions didnt get answers. I tried being polite by logging in and say hi or wassup and no one respond. Thanks for the luck. And wish you guys the best

Dude come on man, Circle Nine & TNU are both very respected clans, if your starting a new clan & you want to get into the community, let me just say this isn't the best way to do it... Best thing would be is to stop posting this thread & maybe make another one & start over... again good luck on your clan..

Guys, come on now. You all know that your issues could have been pm'd to CB. He most likely has an excuse for being clueless about procedures, do you? I didn't think so.

Good luck with the new clan, CB. Like stated earlier, you might want to bolster those numbers before moving on to competition.

Sorry you guys. You guys are right i should have told you all. but i just found out i wasnt getting socom . and you guys are a socom clan TNU.

I know your new here so I thought I should let you know that UF was founded as a socom community and as such once socom 4 comes out most clans here will be partaking in the socom held events. I don't know what UF will be doing with cod because most of the time if there's a socom game all tac-maps and such are for socom. But non the less good luck with your clan and hope to see you guys become bigger and stay around these parts.

Edited by Last-