urgent fury survives

i used to be very active on these forusm, and in tournaments. ive played her under two tags in the last 5 years and ive always enjoyed being a member of urgent fury. my own clan has changed a lot over the last 2 years, and we have not been as active in tournament s as we once were. but even though i dont post much, ive trolled these forums off and on regularly. lately, there has ben a lot of turmoil here, but the one thign i love is no matter who owns this joint, no matter what clans stay for years, leave in a breathe, or nerge, change names, or just disappear, urgent fury is still here. i have seen the changing of the guard in ownership. i hated it myself, and was shanes biggest opponent. ask him. but ive seen the good and bad take place and im stil here. ive seen the good and bad in staff choices and deciions, and im stil here. ive seen the rangers take charge, and ive seen em do nothing for months, and im stil here. ive also sem the membership at its peak, and seen weeks when i could hardly find 2 new threads. but ya know what? im still here, and all be damned...URGENT FURY IS STILL HERE. we al make mistakes. it happens. we joined a community that does not allow us to sit down and talk things out, we are hundreds or thousands of miles apart, our time zones are different, our lives our different. we will not always agree. ask bandit, me and him never saw eye to eye, and thanks to the distance, maybe never fist to eye, lol. clans come and go, staff comes and goes, members come and go. there will always be some kind of issue, some kind of drama, and some soap opera story to go along with urgent fury. but int he end, urgent fury is still here. i want ot give respect to every clan, every staff member, and every member that posted their apologies when the fires finally died down after the last few days. i logged in tonite to make this post, and urgent fury was still here. it becaus emembers, rangres, staff, and directors dont give up. many people have admitted their mistakes, many will learn from them. some will stay and some will go, but for those who truly love urgent fury, home is where the heart is, and mine is right here.

wanna know what happened? a lot man. i been somewhat absent and i came back just in time to se a lotta drama goin down. but i also been here long enough to knwo that every year drama happens, and every year urgent fury is still here to provide a place for that drama.

know what else i found? i fond that when i posted soething like this, somethign that i meant and something that i hoped would mean something to some people, i got a reply of some stupiid fucking llama from some half wit motherfucker.i wouldnt even care so much except he is staff. if anyone should have any kind of respect for a post like this, especialy after some of the recent events, i would think it was a staff member. obviousley not.

give me my 25 points now...wait...wolf dog...kiss my ass you dumb fuck. this was an honest post from a long time member and ex-staff on this site. why dont you pull your short dick outa that llama and read what i wrote you fucktard. then maybe you could have a respectful fucking reply and not make a mockery out of a staf position. read joes post and take a cue from him. either that or resign. you dont deserve the title.

now...give me my hundred and ill see ya in a couple weeks

• Like 1

Now since i see that you took some things out of context perhaps you might think maybe he is saying it brings a tear to his eyes. I did not insult the validity of your post or insult you, i'm sorry for including a llama i thought it was funny obviously you did not. Insulting me will get nothing out of me, and as for not deserving the title you obviously don't know what i do around here. Sorry for posting a llama good night.

Jesus christ puddy. You make a long post about drama, and here you are creating it. Way to go fella.

Maybe you should take a step back and think about intentions.

You made an assumption about wolfs intentions. Assumptions get many people in trouble.

Edited by Red0ctobeR

Now since i see that you took some things out of context perhaps you might think maybe he is saying it brings a tear to his eyes. I did not insult the validity of your post or insult you, i'm sorry for including a llama i thought it was funny obviously you did not. Insulting me will get nothing out of me, and as for not deserving the title you obviously don't know what i do around here. Sorry for posting a llama good night.

Wolf? why dont you have one of those neat Staff sigs yet bro???

lol i understand the math of it, but that saying doesn't make sense. The phrase is to admonish those who assume...so why would it be against the person under the assumption as well? I think it is negative towards the assumer, not the assumee, so it would be YOU not ME lol hold on...i'm gonna google it...

damn. you're right. What a stupid saying, Oscar WIlde: go eff yourself