My Apology to UF and AieL

I have had a couple days to vent and get away from a computer to think about what i had wrote and what was going on and i was out of line in some cases. I recieved a special PM that made me realize that some of my comments may have been out of line and were most wrote out because of emotion with no actual thinking involved. First off i want to apologize to Charcan (Sp?) i apologize for calling you out man i have never played with you nor talked to you so i really dont have no affiliation with you at all i expressed my feeling towards you in a negative aspect and it should of never turned out that way. So again im very sorry for the harsh words that i put out towards you and your clan and i hope you guys can except my apology. Now to UF i am very sorry for the way that i was posting and acting out towards a community that i truely enjoy. My actions were nothing but immature and should of never happened because that is not how UF represents itself and i was acting far below the standard of how a member should be acting. I was honestly looking to see myself banned when i logged on this morning and this is the reason i was scared to log on during the past couple of days because i did not want to be removed from this community because i have met amazing people here. So to UF i apologize for what i wrote over the past couple days of the heated moment and next time i will think before i type. Finally to the Directors and Staff if i said comments somethings about you guys i apologize because i know you guys work hard to keep this community up and running so we can have somewhere to call home. So i hope you guys can also except my apology as well.

To the clans that dropped out of the UF tournament i hope you guys will continue to play here because when i did game here you guys were fun as hell to play with and i would of never even knew this place existed without ever meeting the great clan of -VR-. I hope one day everything falls back in to place and we can keep the wheels turning on this great machine and keep on trucking.

V/R

YourMomsNewBF_69