[RVN] Ravenfall Resigns...

....from the BS we've been seeing here on the UF Forums.

Not one to stop here a whole lot lately. I have officers who can do that for me and I've just been too busy with new ventures to travel to other forums. But I have stopped by here in the last few days and, well, guys....the bullshit should really stop.

Upheavals, tantrums, bruised ego's, diva-diatribes....I don't know why there needs to be a grand exit speech downing what you dislike. I can understand the farewells...I think anyone reading that a clan is leaving in this particular week or whatever KNOW why that clan is leaving. I don't think there's a need to drag peoples' names through the mud, or the name of this tourney through the mud. This tourney's been here for a very long time, and I believe it will remain for a very long time. It takes the support of the clans to do it, and this tourney has been here for YEARS giving clans a great place to play (that can be called "support," too).

If ya wanna go......go.

It's so weird to see so many abandoned soap boxes sitting around here on this first page of the forum.

If ya wanna stay....yay.

Every tourney goes through growing pains, and just because this one's been around for 6-7 years doesn't mean it will stop having them. Just roll with the evolution, baby, or head somewhere else. Quick tip: THOSE tourneys will go through changes as well, so don't litter your history with a bunch of pissed-off resignation letters everywhere.

RVN doesn't play in any other tourneys.

We play here and here alone.

Some of the things the "Directors" (sorry guys, LOL, I still find that to be a funny name) do here piss us off as well, but most of what they do here really enhance our clan experience in the way of tourneys and the types of clans we interact with. UF is a good place. There's PLENTY of asses around these parts that will still take some perverse pleasure in dragging my name around in some mud for whatever antiquated pleasure, but those guys are still here playing as well. The players here ROLL with the change because they know this is STILL the best community to be in.

Some of what I read, seems people on both sides done fucked up.

Get over it. We're not bitchy females that hold shitty grudges against one another because we wore the same dresses at prom.

We're gamers...players...respected friends and opponents who can bitch-slap each other in a clan match and still respect each other in the morning.

Be nice to see some of that sentiment return 'round these parts again.

UF...keep doin' what you're doing, and whatever you have to do better...DO BETTER.

Players....keep quitting if you're quitting...but something tells me the community will see ya round these parts again, whether it's next month or next year.

But I think the mud-slinging sucks, and shows a real shitty side to those who participated in it on their goddamned soap boxes.

See you guys online, and whenever I can pop onto this forum in the near future.

RVN supports UF. Always have.

We don't idolize it...it has it's faults...but we support the motherfucker until the end of time.

Because the ideals need to be kept sacred.

And it's up to us, the clans, to help keep it that way.

- TOW

"..." means 'to be continued" or 'there was more before' so take out the "..." and it reads [RVN] Rafenfall resigns from all the bullshit...

So there!!!! :grouphug:

Keep headbutting your wall. lol. This is the way I read it: RVN resigns from all the bullshit(Which I assume hes referring to the rulings as of late). Therefore RVN resigns from UF. I guess I read it wrong.