This day in the NFL

LT was I suppose in the running for MVP... on the second tier... Brady took 49 out of 50 votes for MVP and Farve took the other vote... San Diego is good... you do need a legit QB, IMO... and as for Lawrence Maroney not being the best halfback, he is coming around... he finished the season with several 100 yd games and a td a game... IT will definitely be a good game...

shit maroney hasnt even played that much .......brady is a beast..

plus they got faulk had morris and got a big ass fullback

and the browns did look good i'm routing for the dawgpound ....

and the trow up in the mouth comment was meant to be a good comment......

just was saying stomach must have been hurting watching the last weeks scores.

I think rivers will be better next year. I like him over any other QB SD has had since Dan Fouts (HOF QB).

I am a strong believer that a very strong offensive cord and QB coach is critical for a QB in their 1st few years in the League. Dan fouts had Joe Gibs as his cord (little SD history lesson for ya).

I like Rivers because he is dead accurate, has an arm, he just needs to make better decisions. He is emotional which I think SD needs as a leader on offense right now.

Hell the guys not afraid to call out linebackers on the field and he is playing injured... Is he a pro bowler- Hell no. Can he be a top 5 QB in the league? If he has that ability it will show next year, pending he does not get another new coaching staff. I think if Cameron had remained the offensive cord he would be far better than he is right now... But if Turner is anything- He is a QB's coach.

To be honest I am very happy with the focus on the chargers offense... Because the defense is now (mostly) healthy and has some goodness in the dback slots now as well- I think the D will help diego grind it out over the rest this post season (pending injury).

shit maroney hasnt even played that much .......brady is a beast..

plus they got faulk had morris and got a big ass fullback

and the browns did look good i'm routing for the dawgpound ....

and the trow up in the mouth comment was meant to be a good comment......

just was saying stomach must have been hurting watching the last weeks scores.

ahhh I gotchya now Street. I was a little confused I thought you meant tasting chunks because they choked.

Thanks for the cheers, we can use all the fans we can get.