Was really waiting for the Droid Bionic to come out later this year, but for the sake of the impending end of the unlimited data plan and my need to preserve it as long as possible, mixing in my remaining new every two upgrade I have with VZW, I was thinking of going Tbolt. Someone here at the office just got it, and he likes it. Got some more drilled down reasons why you're digging this phone, Sweeve? Would love to hear your input.

ok check this out

-I think its verizons first 4g phone...and when the 4g goes up...its supposed to be faster than DSL....im talkin lightspeed

-4" screen....to some may be too big...but i like to play games like golf and shit....and its pretty cool

-got all the apps the GAY iphone does (plus more) cough lukin's punk ass cough

-It's made by HTC a much better company than motorola phone wise (my one friend had like 5 droids...one time he took it out of the box and it broke :o .....gay)

-I like the customizable interface it has, compared to the iphone where it forces u to do it there way....the bolt has 5 different home screens if u want...and it shows weather and other petty but cool stuff right on ur main screen

-the texting is amzing....once again...IMO wayyy better than the iphone

-battery life....with normal usage bout a day and a half

-u get FREE mobile hotspot till may 15th (which is awesome bc i can be cruising down the streets of cleveland and downloading music or movies to my laptop)

-like u said the grandfathered in unlim data plan

-chicks dig it

-and overall its a great way to stay in shape

hope this helps tow :thumb:

ok check this out

-I think its verizons first 4g phone...and when the 4g goes up...its supposed to be faster than DSL....im talkin lightspeed

-4" screen....to some may be too big...but i like to play games like golf and shit....and its pretty cool

-It's made by HTC a much better company than motorola phone wise (my one friend had like 5 droids...one time he took it out of the box and it broke :o .....gay)

-I like the customizable interface it has, compared to the iphone where it forces u to do it there way....the bolt has 5 different home screens if u want...and it shows weather and other petty but cool stuff right on ur main screen

-u get FREE mobile hotspot till may 15th (which is awesome bc i can be cruising down the streets of cleveland and downloading music or movies to my laptop)

-chicks dig it

do i need to say more!! LOL

Edited by disfsk3x14

ok check this out

-chicks dig it

i was going to get a droidx in april when I upgrade,but i may check this phone out..

4G is faster than DSL? wow, talk about being able to take my PS3 anywhere;):)

thats what i said...but the guy's like..."well (and this guy...total douche LOL) it will use a lot of data on ur hotspot, and ur bill might be big" and i said....hey ummm retard boy.....its free till the 15th of may...and then he said 4g wont be out till then....then i felt like the retard :wacko:

thats what i said...but the guy's like..."well (and this guy...total douche LOL) it will use a lot of data on ur hotspot, and ur bill might be big" and i said....hey ummm retard boy.....its free till the 15th of may...and then he said 4g wont be out till then....then i felt like the retard :wacko:

No no no bro, no hotspot... I have my reg droid, its rooted and I have wifi for root and wired tether for root users, I connect my ps3 to it and play all night:) been doing it for months now.. Bill is still the same, and actually it doesnt use as much as people thing..

ALso you can use easytether to get online with ps3....:) no needfor that hotspot BS