one of UF has just did the impossible

Congrats and good luck. Sniper_of_War

It is my honor to announce that our very own Sniper_of_War has won the Louisiana state championship 8 ball billiards.

He will be competing in Vegas in July for the world championship.

It will be televised on espn so stay tuned.

Again congrats and best of luck brotha.

• Directors

Insanity! Congrats and good luck!

Blasted from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk

Congrats, it's always an accomplishment to be the best in state.

Which orgainzation is it for? I wasn't aware of any tournaments in Vegas in July. Unless the month was messed up. APA singles is in April, VNEA, ACS, BCA are in May. WPA has the world 9ball championship in Qatar in July (that's far from Vegas).

-Joliet, IL pool player.

O sweet. I won the Chicago Area Regionals for 5's. We will have to meet up and shoot some.

Buy your tickets soon too, I got screwed on mine. $450 round trip and the APA is giving me $200. What a joke.

Forgot to add:

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I had two teams go to Vegas for the team event in August 2009. This is my first time going for singles, but I'm good friends with Sergent and he helped me out getting singles setup.

Off the top of my head: If you don't want to share a room with anyone it's an additonal $40 a night. If you want to go on Wednesday, you can ask teh APA to book your room the extra night for $80. Be prepared to go other places for food, the Riveria's buffet blows.

Edited by Booger0310

Be prepared to go other places for food, the Riveria's buffet blows.

That is the truth!! Actually, almost all the buffets in Vegas blow now. The Golden Nugget is still a good one. Don't believe the hype about the Palms buffet. One of the worst, imo.

wow......:o....y the hell would u wear a shirt with a tournament video game site on it at a pool game.......

hey i got an idea, lets wear UF shirts to church and to baseball games :thumb:

Why stop there? There's till the side of girl scout cookies, inside playboy, and on Gamebattles!!

lol thanks man for the heads up.my tickets already paid for as is my room.and actually have my girl staying with me so am contempt for the moment lol.Nice another 5 to play against goody.Look forward to it though,wish you the best of luck as well.And thanks for the offer UF though am already representing my boys I've ran with for years now lol But definitely will meet up out there Booger.Be interesting to play against ya.Something new for sure normally shooting against ya in game now gotta shoot in real life yippee lol Anyhow I'm out catch ya guys later.