Socom 4 Delayed??

So i have been out of the loop for a few days so forgive me if this has already been talked about..but i got this email yesterday and the ONLY game i have tested for the PSN lately is Socom 4.. and it does have an April release date.. so i can only guess this is Sony's way of breaking it to us lightly..

Hi inadub,

We wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for your participation in the PlayStation®Rewards Beta, which is ending on March 31st. Your feedback helped us understand the kinds of things that make you feel appreciated and valued.

Based on what we learned, we have decided the program is not ready to roll out to the public in April as originally planned. But rest assured, we will continue to thank loyal and devoted customers like you with innovative offerings.

Thanks again for your participation and feedback.

Sincerely,

PlayStation®Rewards Team

http://playstation.innovyx.net/v?xnclPPnEHWHPcWvnnJJn

Anyone else get this or hear anything??

Well would i have to have signed up or done something for this?? I guess that makes sense.. i hope this is true.. however i also noticed that both Gameinformer and Official Playstation Mag both lack Socom on there release date calendar.. which is usually pretty spot on.. and i cant understand why both have left out Socom for the month of April..

So i have been out of the loop for a few days so forgive me if this has already been talked about..but i got this email yesterday and the ONLY game i have tested for the PSN lately is Socom 4.. and it does have an April release date.. so i can only guess this is Sony's way of breaking it to us lightly..

http://playstation.innovyx.net/v?xnclPPnEHWHPcWvnnJJn

Anyone else get this or hear anything??

I got the same email, but it was just for the PS Rewards Beta that I was in.