KoH withdraws from Urgent Fury Holdings, LLO

When KoH was formed out of an existing UF clan, our first order of business was to get on the waiting list for Hellweek, for those that are new here, yes I said waiting list for Hellweek. Recently, we have seen a rapid decline in the “Honor†and “Dignityâ€. We have seen several long time respectable clans and members be treated without those two words getting any consideration. As I said in my Rangers post, “This community is about just that the community not the staff, not the rangers, not the individuals, but the CLANS AS A COMMUNITY.â€

Unfortunately, it is not about the clans anymore it is about individuals. All the true UF clans remember when CLANS were asked to sit out a month of BLACK because there were too many to manage. Now they are scraping to get a team just to fill spots. It is about letting just any clan in that wants to be here, and who cares about the rules and it is about the site traffic.

I’m positive you will hear that this stems from an incident last night with the staff team, but it does not. Many have seen us being a little more vocal lately about our disagreement with the way “In Country†was handled. Last night’s debacle was just another example of the double standards being set by this staff. A post has been made in the clan rep section that I am sure will make it’s way to this thread soon enough, and the same staff member that is complaining about being called a liar. Retaliated by call one of his co staff members a liar but guess what not to him, to our co-leader. I do not know that what transpired last night was intentional or unintentional. I do know that staff has changed the rules for Blowout twice already with the defense that it was an “oversightâ€. I do know that Staff posted “First Come, First Serve†was posted for the staff team and not followed.

As I said, more importantly to KoH though is that this is not the Urgent Fury we have been proud to say we were members of for nearly two years as a clan, and longer as individuals. It has been fun shooting up with you all here, but it is time for us to move on. KoH respectfully withdraws from participation in Urgent Fury.

Edited by Lukin-