Please don't "Spin" Clans Leaving UF

UF,

At 1000 CST, (4) Clans post on this Board/Thread they were Leaving Urgent Fury... prior to this happening today, VR - U - FC withdrew from a Particular Tournament, NOT Urgent Fury as a Whole. Now, after checking the Boards/Forums, it appears the original messages posted today by VR, U, and FC announcing they were leaving UF (along with KoH) have been removed and/or merged with their post from a week ago.

This is misleading gentlemen. The community has the right to see these ~ it appears UF Staff is in Damage Control... please don't spin this or manipulate what Former UF Clans are posting.

This really looks bad Gentlemen... you are taking away what makes our Freedom of Speech and our Right to be heard important and vital in this Community.

All Clans involved posted professional withdrawals from UF ~ If I'm wrong about this, please point it out to me... BUT, what I see is Staff Spinning this to where if they withdrew from a "Particular" Tournament, then they already withdrew from UF. This is far from true.

Sorry the community has to endure this a second time. What they are doing is uncalled for and clearly a desperate attempt to cause damage in the wake of a failed attempt last week. they all said they were leaving last week, why say it again for no reason? Because it wasn't as effective as they had hoped the first time. It's embarrassing imo. I can assure you, staff will handle this issue very soon.

Blasted from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk

This will be my last post here at UF....to all clan leaders hear this.....I cannot speak for the other clans leaving, as it is not my business, nor do i have their particular reasons why...But i do know this...KoH is leaving this community bc it is not a community anymore....It feels like a dictated Regime controlled by either the directors themselves or the directors of the tournaments.....In the past week i have endured useless warnings by poking fun at my own officer....seen the whole debacle with CoD In Country, and the reaction to that of the directors....and then another incident last night when i was straight up lied to by UF Staff in a meaningless way, then called another UF staff a liar (to which he then resigned)....This is not UF as i knew anymore.....IDC what u guys do, its ur clan do how u please, but this just isnt right anymore and if that means that my clan has to play against cheaters and hackers in public rooms that is totally fine...bc u know what...were already playing against cheaters (maybe not hackers) HERE...in UF.....I know that KoH is not trying to cause a ripple or destroy UF, we are one clan and socom exclusive, and im only posting this inthe leaders section for that reason.... .but i can assure that from reading what the other clans put, they feel the same way as we do....straight out cheated...and you might want to take a step back....and just look at the evidence gentlemen....forget ur buddies, fellow staffers, everyone.....and just look at what has happened not only today but in the last week...and ask yourself....."Is this right for my clan?".....im sure this post will be taken down...but for the exception of the last week here...UF it has been a great ride and i enjoyed every minute of it...i hope u all well and good luck

***sorry had to put this here bc my perms were taken away within writin it....sorry guys, this was only meant for the leaders***

-[KoH]Sweeve

Honestly, it doesn't really matter. I have been debating with myself whether to make post or not, but I decided to.

I am a member of a clan that has chose to leave UF. I do not agree with all these threads going up like they did but that is what the leaders chose to do and I respect their decision. If everyone is truly finished with this place then leave and move on. I am tired of all this excessive drama and I am sure everyone who still wants to participate in UF is over it too. It's time to leave. Nothing anyone can type out on the forum can change how things are ran here whether you agree or disagree with the Directors. If everyone is truly done, let's move on.

Thanks for the fun and not soo fun times UF.

Good luck in your future tournaments.

See John your wrong. No one initially left last week. We withdrew from the tourney. These recent posts are withdraws from the site. Two totally differed situations. Obviously in the staffs eyes it's an attempt against your site BUT in reality of the situation it's far from the truth, I can not speak for the other clans who left but it's the lack of foresight or handling of multiple situations and assumptuious remarks. None of the recent events were handled with die diligence or future thoughts. This is my final post as well..I've been a member Here for at least 5 yrs. Spent most of them just trolling the site and never talking much. The reason is because it's always filled with sly remarks and drama. It was fun in the "old days" and tolerable recently. Best of Luck to all... Peace "X"

No Hippie, nothing was removed from here. He is responding to the quote in the second post. That quote is a post that can be found in the Clan Leaders only section. In other words, John responded to a post there and an individual decided to bring it from the Clan Leaders Only section to the public forum.

UF,

At 1000 CST, (4) Clans post on this Board/Thread they were Leaving Urgent Fury... prior to this happening today, VR - U - FC withdrew from a Particular Tournament, NOT Urgent Fury as a Whole. Now, after checking the Boards/Forums, it appears the original messages posted today by VR, U, and FC announcing they were leaving UF (along with KoH) have been removed and/or merged with their post from a week ago.

This is misleading gentlemen. The community has the right to see these ~ it appears UF Staff is in Damage Control... please don't spin this or manipulate what Former UF Clans are posting.

This really looks bad Gentlemen... you are taking away what makes our Freedom of Speech and our Right to be heard important and vital in this Community.

All Clans involved posted professional withdrawals from UF ~ If I'm wrong about this, please point it out to me... BUT, what I see is Staff Spinning this to where if they withdrew from a "Particular" Tournament, then they already withdrew from UF. This is far from true.

Easy there Killer, I didnt see that they deleted anything that was said from

anyone. They just merged threads as it pretty much pertains to the same thing. I

probably wouldnt have done it that way, I would have just merged all the

withdraws from UF together and all the Withdraws from UF IC together as its all

pertains the same reasons. We are all adults here, we play to get away from

life situations. When we play we arent people we are killers. This is just

childish play, I would prefer you guys to just take a break from UF rather than

leave etc... Buts its your choice, I hope you guys come back soon as you will

see nothing is perfect out there..all this posting etc isnt doing much, just getting old & sad. I dont see anyone spinning anything, It is what it is.

Come Back soon

Edited by iDnTyX

Liebstr said: "it appears the original messages posted today by VR, U, and FC announcing they were leaving UF (along with KoH) have been removed and/or merged with their post from a week ago."

All I'm saying is that they were merged into threads that were created a week ago... perception is sometimes reality ~ and the perception here is that they were put into previous threads of "tournament" removal, NOT Urgent Fury Removal. It looks like they buried the 1000 CST Post by those (3) Clans into other threads - that's all. That way, for those who log in 'after' they merged the threads won't see the Thread Titles that were originally created by those (3) Clans ~ Only KoH's Thread remains untouched.-

It doesn't look good to new clans that are logging onto the UF Site and seeing Clans Leaving ~ it raises questions and creates unwanted drama - - it's a form of damage control, and honestly, there is nothing wrong with protecting the site.

I personally wouldn't have done that... that's all I'm saying

Edited by Liebstr

Honestly, it doesn't really matter. I have been debating with myself whether to make post or not, but I decided to.

I am a member of a clan that has chose to leave UF. I do not agree with all these threads going up like they did but that is what the leaders chose to do and I respect their decision. If everyone is truly finished with this place then leave and move on. I am tired of all this excessive drama and I am sure everyone who still wants to participate in UF is over it too. It's time to leave. Nothing anyone can type out on the forum can change how things are ran here whether you agree or disagree with the Directors. If everyone is truly done, let's move on.

Thanks for the fun and not soo fun times UF.

Good luck in your future tournaments.

:amen:

Looks like the only ones creating drama here are the ones saying they are leaving. I came back to UF for a reason. all of my friends I have ever made in game have either been here or are still here.

I not as out spoken as some of you guys but I can be if need be.

I feel all of you will be back. With anticipated release of S4 it is no wonder clans are dropping out of some tourneys but I would expect everyone to full fill their commitments. Even though I think it is understandable.

I'm not going to drop names here but I will PM my thoughts to the individuals that I have to make a comment to.

I think the directors have done a fine job BTW. not as easy as some people may think handling this community.