something to remember,,,

did everyone foget about this post?

http://www.urgentfury.com/showthread.php/76511-The-no-longer-in-UF-clan-list.

i found it on page 5 of the forums. here is 12 pages of discussion over clans that have left, disbanned, or jus tno longer play here. after today, you can add at least 4 more to this thread. i didnt bother to count, but just cruising through quickly, it looks like somewhere around 40-50 clans have come and gone in the last 6 years. but for some reason, urgent fury is still here. tow and sniper fucked up sometimes. shane, ace, and john fuck up sometimes. they are human, and decisions are made, and when your talkin about a website with hundreds of people all over the world, not everyone is gonna agree.

so instead of a bunch a more posts, if your gonna leave, dont let the door hit ya in the ass. to those who are stayin, good luck in all future tournaments. urgent fury was here yesterday, and my dollar says its still here tomorow.

did everyone foget about this post?

http://www.urgentfury.com/showthread.php/76511-The-no-longer-in-UF-clan-list.

i found it on page 5 of the forums. here is 12 pages of discussion over clans that have left, disbanned, or jus tno longer play here. after today, you can add at least 4 more to this thread. i didnt bother to count, but just cruising through quickly, it looks like somewhere around 40-50 clans have come and gone in the last 6 years. but for some reason, urgent fury is still here. tow and sniper fucked up sometimes. shane, ace, and john fuck up sometimes. they are human, and decisions are made, and when your talkin about a website with hundreds of people all over the world, not everyone is gonna agree.

so instead of a bunch a more posts, if your gonna leave, dont let the door hit ya in the ass. to those who are stayin, good luck in all future tournaments. urgent fury was here yesterday, and my dollar says its still here tomorow.

Has anyone tried to get some of those clans back??

I know TOU is still playing, and Double Helix... A bunch of others on there are still around... why not get the rangers to bring them back:):):)

I sure did!

And I took my ball with me and I peed on all the other balls.

Maybe show a little class and dignity for yourself and your clan by not making a deuce out of yourself. Yes clans make this community and there are a bunch here still supporting it.

It is obvious you guys are doing your own thing...so go do it. Please.

If you want to be a productive member of this place then do so. But making snide remarks and undermining those here is just disrespectful..