Guest KingJunk

Guest KingJunk

He did not have many ino's because here in Detroit most of the schools run the ball 85% of the time and seriously speaking they knew if he was playing Corner NOT to throw to his side, but his school finished 14-0 with a State Championship. I am so proud of him and his team mates.

His Vid

http://files.filefront.com/omartape07wmv/;9392548;/fileinfo.html

My old vid

Post thoughts....

Guest Skipper
RNG187 ]

king' date=' where'd u go to college? you have break neck speec AND moves. what happened???

[/quote']

King lost interest when the Lions lost interest...lol

Guest KingJunk

I played at Central Michigan University, and I have NOT given up on my dream to play in the NFL. My speed is down and my moves are even better now all I need is an NFL scout to realize this :-\\

Guest KingJunk
saint52 ]

The kids got skills, I'll give him that....and King...keep the dream alive bro!!!!! Good luck to ya

Yeah no doubt then UnderTow can make a thread about an old UF player now in the NFL ;)