if my clan ends..

Guest Attitude

And that fine as long as the accepting clan makes the applicant prove they are worthy to play by our rules. If not, that applicant is denied and won't be playing here in our UF community.

See what im talking about... no offense to you Attitude...This is turning out just like GB people just coming on here asking to be in peoples clans.

Or you could see it a different way:

Men in clans that leave UF may not want to go, so rather than leave with their clan they choose to keep competing here with another team that fits them. I can't name anyone specifically but I bet there are those among us that have changed clans for one reason or another. To each his own.

For as long as there's been free agents at UF there has been the need for a "Recruiting" thread. One that's not only posted by clans as many do in the ps3 or xbox section but also a place any player may post looking for a clan. This is in no way a new idea many have brought this up over the years.

Or maybe you could see it this way:

If they were apart of a clan that was with UF they know the rules about not posting looking for a clan. I know somewhere around here there is TAB with all the clans that compete at UF that they can check out and see who fits them the best. I know that is a rule somewhere here. If we just let people come around like this it will turn out to be like GB rather you guys like it or not it will happen. No offense to you Stryker. Im just trying to get my point across.

Guest Attitude
but his post does not say "I am looking for a clan". It says "if my clan leaves UF can I still play at UF with a different team".

Similar, but different. I read it as a question of eligibility, not a free agent post.

Thats how I read it as well. It's just someone asking a question, their not soliciting as a free agent.

ok look i got KICKED from The Uprising for no purposei did not leave to find another clan. a buddy of mine told me about this clan named deadly riot but the name is changed to Elite Tactical Squad now. yes i said if it ends is there any other clan recruiting pretty much is what i was sayin its cool if no one out there says no we r not recruiting im fine by that im only asking thats all..

@Stryker- I was not bashing you in any way and if my post came off that way i apologize. I was just trying to state a point but i may of came off like a asshole and i am sorry. There are many clans here that compete at UF that i am sure are looking for recruits. There is a list of the clans somewhere around here just troll around and you will find them.

Im assuming he's in a clan that is just starting out and if they don't stay together for some reason or another, are there any other clans accepting new members.

BTW - Stryker, what is the name of your clan?

Also, to add your Clan Name below your name, go to Settings and add your [Clan Tag] Clan Name in the box and hit save changes.

Nevermind, I see more posts before mine. :thumb:

Edited by Nemesis

I did not read this as a free agent post either, merely a question. Anyways, Stryker, go to this forum and you will find recruiting threads(they might be buried a bit with all the S4 threads), as well as a list(that needs updated) of clans around these parts. http://www.urgentfury.com/forumdisplay.php/766-Playstation-3

Or you can look at members profiles, as most have their clan website listed, and go check out their recruiting sections. Any UF clan would be a great group to join, you just have to find one that is the right fit for you.