if my clan ends..

And you guys said it wouldnt be like GB..........

While you may not agree with this thread, It was not posted for you. You are not even in a clan so the issue can not even pertain to you. The forum mods, if they feal it is a "available gunner ad" will let Stryker know it is not allowed.

This to me is not productive. If you don't like it here, We don't make you stay here.. If you have nothing but negative comments, you can try harder to keep them to your self. If you want to be a productive part of Urgent Fury, you can do so by playing games as fair as possible. You can do so by offering advise to other members when they ask. You can do so by helping other members when there in need. You can do so by gathering like minded gamers that want a fun fair environment and creating a team to play with. You can do so by joining a already established team to continue their conquest of Fun fair play.

So there are a few options that you can try out if you want, or continue some of them to help out around these parts to continue making them better.

-Rooster-

• Like 1

Just because im not a member of a clan doesnt mean i cant voice my opinon. Is that how it is just because i dont run with a clan on this site means i cant stick up for the rules that were put in place. He even admited to saying he was looking for another clan if his fell through. Come on now this is getting insane. If i didnt like it here do you actually think i would be saying something to somebody because they were not following the rules. If you have a problem with me Rooster let me know i mean you can out me here or you can PM me either way doesnt bother me.

Guest Attitude
I am just trying to get a point across but i understand were you are coming from also Attiude. I will stop.

thanks bud, i'm sure we'll all appreciate it.