Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

if my clan ends..

WOW really dude. You not suppose to put us down like that we just started this week.

Thats some real loyalty right there mann wow.

It was a question, not him looking for a new clan, just if other clans recruit here or not. :thumb:

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
And you guys said it wouldnt be like GB..........

Dude why are you just going around and causing drama? Seriously, you apologize for it a few days ago, yet you are still doing it.

And you guys said it wouldnt be like GB..........

While you may not agree with this thread, It was not posted for you. You are not even in a clan so the issue can not even pertain to you. The forum mods, if they feal it is a "available gunner ad" will let Stryker know it is not allowed.

This to me is not productive. If you don't like it here, We don't make you stay here.. If you have nothing but negative comments, you can try harder to keep them to your self. If you want to be a productive part of Urgent Fury, you can do so by playing games as fair as possible. You can do so by offering advise to other members when they ask. You can do so by helping other members when there in need. You can do so by gathering like minded gamers that want a fun fair environment and creating a team to play with. You can do so by joining a already established team to continue their conquest of Fun fair play.

So there are a few options that you can try out if you want, or continue some of them to help out around these parts to continue making them better.

-Rooster-

• Like 1

Just because im not a member of a clan doesnt mean i cant voice my opinon. Is that how it is just because i dont run with a clan on this site means i cant stick up for the rules that were put in place. He even admited to saying he was looking for another clan if his fell through. Come on now this is getting insane. If i didnt like it here do you actually think i would be saying something to somebody because they were not following the rules. If you have a problem with me Rooster let me know i mean you can out me here or you can PM me either way doesnt bother me.

Guest Attitude

YMNBF, You are nit picking at little stupid shit. That gives me the impression that you are trying to stir the pot. Please stop.

Guest Attitude
I am just trying to get a point across but i understand were you are coming from also Attiude. I will stop.

thanks bud, i'm sure we'll all appreciate it.

There is a big difference of causeing drama and telling you i told you so BIG DIFFERENCE

I don't see that at all. You are here making accusations. That is all. If it looks like shit and smells like shit...well it is shit.

I don't see that at all. You are here making accusations. That is all. If it looks like shit and smells like shit...well it is shit.

You know the best way for the drama to stop on UF? Stop posting in threads like these.