All active clan leaders please read.

I just want to start off by saying thanks for taking some time out of your day to read my thread.

I would like to get a active clan list going for the UF site to show how many clans are proud members of this community. Now UF has a thread up http://www.urgentfury.com/showthread.php/68709-The-Urgent-Fury-CLAN-NETWORK but as you can see it's outdated. So that's why I would like for every clan leader to post the requested info and then I promise to get that thread updated. This list won't only show how many active clans that are proud to be apart of this great community but will also be a direct link between members looking for a home and your clan. Also the list will be posted alphabetically so please have your full clan name once you post so it can be placed in the right spot.

Once again the info that's needed:

> Full clan name

> A clan banner no more than 500p high x 100p wide.

> We need NO MORE than 5 sentences describing your clan that we will print beneath your clan banner. If you supply more than 5 sentences, then your text will be shortened down to the desired size.

> Let us know if you are a PS3 clan, an Xbox clan, or BOTH.

> And lastly, your website address.

Edited by Last-
  • Like 1

who is the "us" and "we" you keep refering too?

The urgent fury community, I mean I'm doing this because people are asking for it. If you want to take up the cause then by all means do so. But with the staff doing other things and no else around I just thought to myself why not just do it yourself.

Edited by Last-

logo_banner2.png

*LETTIN*PUNKS*KNOW*

The first ever back-to-back UF champions. We're a laid back, tight knit clan who's always looking for skilled, dedicated gunners to join our ranks. We've been here at UF since 2007 because we love the thrill of competing against the best clans the PSN has to offer. We're a Playstation only clan and our two main competitive games are Call of Duty and Socom.

http://www.lettinpunksknow.com

Edited by Peebrain

> Full clan name: [hLx] HeLix Gaming

> A clan banner: DKbnr_add.png

> We need NO MORE than 5 sentences describing your clan that we will print beneath your clan banner: Founded in 2007, HeLix Gaming is a U.S. based multi-platform organization that provides avid and casual gamers alike the opportunity to improve either their gaming experience in general or aid in improving their skills; thus in turn enhancing their results. HeLix offers a unique clan environment and knowledge to excel and promote full gaming potential.

> Let us know if you are a PS3 clan, an Xbox clan, or BOTH: BOTH

> And lastly, your website address: http://www.hLxGaming.com

• Like 1

Last-, Great job trying to get this updated. I will be working with clans to make sure all active clans get their clans website listed. As it has always been, You can send me a PM with the details and your clans will be added. I have done a little work to the current PS3 list with more to come. HLX has been added as well. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to ask here or PM me to make sure I see it. Once again, Thanks for showing a little assertiveness on this.

Does anyone know if 30+ is still around?

I don't think so hippie I mean I tried there old clan link and nothing and nothing came up on my google search but who knows maybe their just underground for now. Also thanks rooster I was just going to let this post sit up here a few days then start pm'ing the clans they might have missed this thread.

Edited by Last-

crazyblazer;831440']yo last since you like making posts you should make a list of all tha clan hoppers around so we know not to add them to our clans.

Sure I could do that but Idk how that would help you after all, your clan is no longer apart of this community remember ?

2nd?? He's been with the uprising since it started.

Though I agree with big money I need to set this straight.

No he hasn't just ask VR.

This thread took a wrong turn. It is simple and innocent in nature. Those clans taht are staying and don't have a banner up have a chance to either put one up or make a new one.

The fact of WHO put it up is besides the point. It is up for those that have decided to stay and represent. Enough said.

Ok so what is it your trying to do get all clans that played a full UF tourney or just the still active Clans that played UF tourneys? Our clans still together but my computers been down lost all banners and logos in hard drive.Our website is still active and so are we http://redliberty.spruz.com

Will be updating soon.Sorry if i posted wrong or not the way u wanted.