Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

All active clan leaders please read.

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

The '[sCK] Clan Killas' info (in the network area) will remain the same as it is now. I'm just letting you know that I've acknowledged this thread but have said nothing because we are still active and the info in the Network area is intact.

I will add to this topic as soon as we ( AES ) receive our acceptance to this community. As we have just finished our 1st black tourney and waiting for completion of the review process.

Edited by funkvader

Road To HeLL

We are a fairly new clan looking to broaden our horizons in the competetive style of gaming. We are a mature clan and always hold our head high no matter the outcome of a game. We enjoy any sort of tactical game.

www.RoadToHell.enjin.com

Road To HeLL

We are a fairly new clan looking to broaden our horizons in the competetive style of gaming. We are a mature clan and always hold our head high no matter the outcome of a game. We enjoy any sort of tactical game.

www.RoadToHell.enjin.com

Welcome to Urgent Fury. Please check out our tournament section as applications for Endurance are currently being accepted.

WOLF is still hangin in. I've been down for a while, but We're BACK! LOL. Listen, I heard UFIC went to crap 'cause several clans left that particular tourney. What's goin on with You guys? You want more Clans here, but it sounded like You're running several outta here. Just rumors in the wind, that's why I'm askin. Anywho, If You've lost WOLF's info, here it is...

WOLF is a COD/Socom Clan that has been around for nearly 5 yrs now. We hold "Practices" 3 times/ week, unless We're in a Tourney. To be clear, WOLF does NOT play at or for Game Battles. (Horrible site). We've played nearly everywhere else. The Founder/ Leader is AMBJE. Our Clan Rep is woundedwolf. If you're interested in joining, want to clan war, or just shoot the breeze, You can PSN us (easiest way to get a response from us). Our Website is http://www.wolf-clan.enjin.com. See ya soon.

Yeah, I've signed WOLF up on Socom. About time eh!? WOLF-CLAN (WLF) on Socom. I have to get enough recruits for a Socom team yet though. Good to hear a welcoming voice! I think the Staff here finds Me quite irritating lol.

Edited by AMBJE