cBF and UF's Future Together

In Light of all the recent events I would just like to say

Blunt Force will be a full participant and proud suppporter of Urgent Fury as long as we are a clan!

Because without Urgent Fury, there would be no cBF. We would not have spent money on our website and forums. There wouldn't be countless posts in our war report section. There would be no practicing for hours on a map until you knew every little nook and cranny. Our recruits would not have to go through an extensive "try-out" to be deemed "UF" worthy. I cant count the times we have used Urgent Fury and her tournaments to lure in a new recruit. We would not have met all the great, like minded people and clans out there. I doubt I would even have a clan to play alongside with if we hadnt found UF when we did. Because before UF, we had played in multiple Socom tournaments. The outcomes were always the same. Rampant cheating and biased rulings to ensure the tournament organizers or their friends had the best chance at winning. While I realize there are issues from time to time at UF, I am confident the Staff will try their best to ensure a fair solution for each incident that comes up. THAT is why I love UF. THAT is why we will continue on at UF. THAT is why cBF still games competitively.

I bet most clans here, and the ones who left, would say something similar. Thank you Urgent Fury for all that you do to enhance my gaming experience

• Like 1

Animal, Just wanted to say thank you. This is the reasons that we get on everyday, to do our best to make the best for you guys. Sometimes I get on here and I get discouraged by some of the posts people make and actions of people but its all made up for when you realize that you are helping to make some clans happy to be here. Not everyone will agree with all decisions UF has to make, and some are so hard to make sure you make the right ones but I know there are clans that will be here through thick and thin...and live to tell about it in the future. Ive been around UF for a long time...like 2002-2003 and Ive seen a lot happen. I wouldn't change it for anything in the world!

Thank you AnimalMother