Cleveland in the Finals!!

Whos gonna stop Duncan???? thats what the so called "experts" were saying about Webber and Sheed. They did fine against them. Whos gonna stop LeBron???? I hope they try to the same way Mo-town did. Then that Texas boy Daniel Gibson can have a hayday blowin em up from behind the arc. Oh and by the way, Ginobli, Bowen and Parkers flopping wont do any good against a good defense, therefore their best assett is opsalete(or however you spell it)

GO CAVS

Guest Harley-Man

Hi guys, I'm new to the site but I had to reply to this post, since I am from Texas and all.  You all know that song called, "No Chance in Hell"?  Well, guess what the Cavs have in common with that song... ;)

Harley-Man ]

Hi guys, I'm new to the site but I had to reply to this post, since I am from Texas and all.  You all know that song called, "No Chance in Hell"?  Well, guess what the Cavs have in common with that song... ;)

psssshhh believe what you will, watch SportsCenter, the critics all over the nation are beginning to side with the Cavs my friend, perhaps they are being over rated too much, but that many experts CAN'T be wrong

D75