clan template request

hi all 1st off im new here, saw yall mentioned a few times on the socom forums so decided to check out

saw the sig request section and seemed like a friendly community where i could ask a favor that i been wanting to get done for some months now

looking to request a clan template done for my clan SyNergy Gaming

we are a multi game clan currently focusing on kz3 and socom 4

problem is we have no one on our roster talented enough to design a clan sig template that looks really good and professional

this was a pic of my old sig for my old clan

http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac106/n3w_NuMb3rZ/BOsig.png

this is a pic of our current logo

http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac106/n3w_NuMb3rZ/SyN/synnew3.png

im not really the artistic type just looking for something that would have the Clans name, logo, member name and member rank on it

lemme know if anyone can help out with this

thanx in advance

Edited by NuMbzZz
  • Like 1

I would recommend Whitesky, your going to have to pay for his work, but it is worth it!

http://www.mysticdigital.com

estimate the damage it would cost

and would he be able to do it for my clan

example , i like ur sig but how would u say get like officers and their names on it? would he have to do each u recommend seperately or is there a way for u to edit it yourself and add the appropriate names and ranks etc

reason i ask this is because my clan is growing and new members might want to rock the official clan sig so just wanted to know the procedure

estimate the damage it would cost

and would he be able to do it for my clan

example , i like ur sig but how would u say get like officers and their names on it? would he have to do each u recommend seperately or is there a way for u to edit it yourself and add the appropriate names and ranks etc

reason i ask this is because my clan is growing and new members might want to rock the official clan sig so just wanted to know the procedure

You would probably get a psd that you could add names to.

Blowing Shit Up on my DROIDX using Tapatalk