Patch Notes: SOCOM 4 Beta v1.02

With our open beta of SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs in full swing – and plenty of player feedback to go along with it – we wanted to make sure that everyone had a chance to experience some of the changes we’ve already implemented to the both the beta and the final game (via “launch day†patch) because of your testing.

Starting tomorrow, April 8, SOCOM 4 Beta v1.02 will be available for download and will automatically update, following our 1am PDT (4am EDT) maintenance window. Here’s what you can expect to see:

SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs Beta v1.02

April 8, 2011 | TPPS: 37 MBs, DLS: 21 MBs

Gameplay

More...

I just played two matches General.... I was VERY frustrated before while playing before 1.02.

I just went 22-9 and 15-3. Hit detection is so much better. Camera is better.

Edited by Johnson30

Guest Attitude

1) Grenades can no longer be thrown 7/8ths length of the map, it's a more realistic 1/3rd now.

2) Hit detection is better, the first few shots are dead on, after that, the recoil kicks in and you need to adjust for it.

3) Camera angle, to me it appears as though the field of view was widened up a bit. Nothing drastic, but a slight improvement.

4) The vote box was reduced quite a bit. I still don't know why they chose to put it in the middle of the screen, but at least it was reduced.

Edited by Attitude

Military including Active, Reserve, Veteran and Dependents get 50% off of our Spec Ops Premium Experience

Important Information

By visiting this site you agree to our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search