Test the New SOCOM.com

As SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs approaches its April 19th release, we're putting the finishing touches on the latest and greatest version of the official SOCOM website, SOCOM.com. When all is said and done you'll have access to tons of stats, leaderboards, weapon information and much, much more.

We're especially proud of the statistical options that will be featured on the site. In addition to raw numbers for everything from kills and deaths to per-weapon hit percentages, you'll be able to see visual representations of many of your most important stats. A color-coded character hit map shows you where on the enemy you're focusing your fire, while a color wheel shows your “kills†breakdown on a per-weapon basis. A new timeline graph allows you to see your per-day totals across a number of stats, and you can even add other players to see how you've been stacking up against each other. And that's just the tip of the proverbial iceberg.

5598442085_daf02d3351.jpg

Would you like to see all of this for yourself? Well, you're in luck as we're opening up beta access to the site as of right now! Simply head on over to beta.SOCOM.com and you'll be able to try out many of the new features that will be part of the finished site.

Let us know what you think of the site by visiting the official SOCOM forums.

More...

Don't ask Don't tell... wait that was overturned... well Irish :bathbaby:

Maybe we should be asking you the same thing. Check your stats. Your second love is the crotch also. lol

And your most used weapon is the sniper rifle. So your aiming there on purpose you perv! lol

• Directors

Ohh looks like your right, with the assault rifle it does seem to gravitate to the there and the left thigh... but when it comes to sniper rifles its the head and center mass that take the top.

But good call :yield:

Guest Attitude

ok, now that I was able to view my stats, that site is awsome! My main areas of impact are the Abdomin then the headshots. I also just realized what I had thought but wasn't sure....

Most of you guys know me as the "Fuckin' Vera" guy. lol Well my stats show that my most used weapons are the sniper rifles with a 105 & 90% accuracy rating! Wholly crap, I never saw that bus comming.

Military including Active, Reserve, Veteran and Dependents get 50% off of our Spec Ops Premium Experience

Important Information

By visiting this site you agree to our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search