Top 25 Game Consoles Of All Time (rated by IGN)

Guest Attitude

Guest Attitude

I posted this same thread over at RVN but I thought this is to cool to not see what all you guys have to say about it.

Just looking at all the consoles made me remember how much time I wasted playing some really stupid games with terrible graphics. #25 pre-dates pong and it had the first ever shooter shocked.gif. Personally, I don't think the PS3 is getting the justice it deserves angry.gif. Anyway, let the debates begin! cheesy.gif

#25-#21

#20-#16

#15-#11

#10-#6

#5-#2

Guest Attitude

I thought that the intellevision would be higher up on the list. At the time of release, I thought the baseball game was as good as any game would get, ever! Man, I couldn't have been more wrong. Stupid kid. lol

Had the Atari... I remember standing in a long ass line at Sears for Pac-Man. Then remember 3 Man football. I was constantly cracking the joystick. I could super glue it back together but it was never the same.

Then later I had the Intellevision. I remember it was more expensive then the atari. But we found one at a garage sale and it had a bunch of games. The football and baseball was like way better then atari. And Soccer...

Oh and the Boxing was great you had Heavy weight guys and lighter weight ones. The lighter weights were faster but weaker. Myself and friends would make up teams and you would make a strategic moves on who you would put up to fight.

And Basketball was cool too.

Oh and then there was TRON!

Then finally came the Commodore 64. And I would go to these stupid Hack Parties. Nothing but nerds and we would exchange games. And get free games. I was only half nerd as I did play sports.

And anyone play the Pirates game? That one has bad memories for me because I got the game at one of the Hack parties. And the creators made it where you had to have the book to get codes to unlock portions of the game. So what did I do? I went up to Sears and opened the game up and was coping the codes on a piece of paper. And it got my ass hooked up and got to ride in a police car. The next day I went and joined the Army. So the judge later dropped the charges. All over the stupid Pirates game.