Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Still Image help needed

Hey guys,

Here is the deal. I have a video capture device. I captured some video and I to be able to save one part as a still picture. There is no movement on the video...its just the only way for me to get this onto my PC.

What am I going to need to do to get a picture from this.

I tried print screen...then past in photoshop...this leeds to the picture always being in the center and if I crop it, I can only see part of it.......Its weird...if I scroll down on it its like the pic is in the back ground and what i see of it depends on were the veiwing box is on the screen.

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
Guest Stealthknight

what video editing software are u using? I believe Windows Movie Maker has a Still Frame to save as an image option built in.

Guest NEO-X

Yeah I know what your talking about rooster.. its weird as hell.. its like there a nother screen behind your computer, and the only viewing box that you have is like through that small window....

its hard to explain..

sry dont have an answer.. but i can certainly empathize with your frustration

Awesome!

RNG...you hit the spot...I just needed a word to turn a light on in my head. I used movie maker and that had a feature that worked.

Neo, It is really wierd.....Im sure its format issues or something.

Not bad...4 minutes and I have my answer LOL....thanks guys.

Yeah...its great to have so many minds able to work at a single problem. If I ever need second opinions I always choose UF......So next time doc wants to cut me...Ill send yall pics and ask your help LOL. :)