Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

*spoiler alert* socom 4 campaign playthrough

Yeah I'm not spending $60 plus how many years I've been waiting to watch someone else play. I wouldn't mind seeing the multiplayer screens to see how grouping players up is working out. But other then that....

I'm looking forward though to you guys Gamestop horror stories.

from what I hear, looks like the stores received it last week so there should be few horror stories... and since its a big day of releases... you will be able to pick up your socom that night at most stores as well.

from what I hear, looks like the stores received it last week so there should be few horror stories... and since its a big day of releases... you will be able to pick up your socom that night at most stores as well.

Very true. GameStop is having a midnight release for Mortal Kombat, but you can pick up Socom 4 also. Portal 2 if your so inclined. :thumb:

I don't know how your Gamestops do it, but at mine, if you pay ahead of time. Just go in early on the day of the midnight release and get a sticker. With that sticker you get to skip the line. I got Black Ops at midnight and was at Gamestop about 5 minutes.

As for all Shooter releases that I have been in town for, I provide 40" flat screen TVs and we have fun until about 1 AM... we will be having the Mortal Kombat Tourney on PS3 on the 40" poor XBox guys are using the kiosk since the other 40" is dedicated to Socom :thumb: