Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Ok Sorry if its been Posted>

Before i throw my hands in the air and scream anymore,i just have to say what the HELL

was they thinking puting talk button on d-pad.It is supose to be stratigic game.How can u

stop running to push up on d-pad ,then only half the time im keyed up.hell most the time im

prox chating and yelling at my guys for not doing something ,and they say we didnt hear u.

so we really need a option to change or they need to change. Other than that i love the game!

I preferred the Frogman control scheme which was pretty much the standard control set but put the talk button on L2. L2 is a great talk button for me I could run, shoot and talk with no problem at all.

Sent with a flux capacitor at 88 miles per hour via Tapatalk